KCET Application Form: Candidates seeking admission to various disciplines of Engineering, Medical, Architecture and Ayush courses provided by different colleges in Karnataka will need to apply for KCET exam. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is conducted annually by KEA for providing admission to students in different UG programs offered by colleges across the state. Students opting for Medical/Pharmacy and Architecture course will have to qualify NEET-UG & NATA for admission.
Candidates need to fill the KCET Application form to appear in the exam. Prior to that he/she must ensure his/her eligibility status for the exam as ineligible candidates will be debarred from taking the exam. For detailed information on the KCET Application form, aspirants are encouraged to read the entire article.
KCET Application Form
|Online application form filling|
|Last date to pay the application fee||—|
|Releasing of admit card||—|
|Exam Dates||16th to 18th June 2022|
|Kannada Language Test Date||—-|
Key Features of the KCET Application Form
- Admission into Medical and Architecture programs will be based on the scores obtained by a candidate in NEET-UG and NATA respectively.
- Horanadu and Gadinadu candidates will have to give compulsory Kannada language test.
- Candidates seeking admission under agriculture quota will need to give a practical exam to claim the seat.
- The application form for KCET will be available via online mode only.
- Candidates should refrain from sending the application form via post as it will be rejected.
- Candidates should apply early to avoid a rush at the last minute.
- Candidates will need to upload their scanned photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature; hence these images must be kept ready while filling the form.
- The scanned images must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidate must preserve the printout of the KCET Application form for further use.
- Once the form is submitted successfully, no corrections/editing will be permitted.
- Candidates will need to take the printout of the filled application form and affix photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression in the space provided and obtain the seal and signature of the principal from the school where they have studied 2nd PU or class 12th. This copy must be brought during document verification along with the copy of the Challan (if opted this mode)
How to fill KCET application form?
- Go to the official website of KCET.
- Now click on the “CET 2022” tab on the screen.
- Click on “CET 2022 – UG Online application” link to proceed.
- Read the information on the bulletin on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on “New User-click here to register” link at the bottom of the page.
- Read the instructions and click on “proceed to apply online” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Now the application form will be presented to you on the screen.
- Enter your personal details such as- name, gender, DOB, father’s name etc.
- After that click on the “submit” button.
- You’ll get an application number and user id, which you have to preserve for future use.
- Click on “click here” option and login using the User ID and password.
- Fill the details in the rest of the form such as educational qualification, reservation information (if seeking), uploading images.
- On finishing the image uploading, put a check across the decoration and proceed toward the fee payment.
- Pay the required fee via any of the mode given.
|General/OBC||SC/ST||Outsiders (candidates from state other than Karnataka)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 750/-|
- Candidate can pay the fee via any of the two modes-
Online mode: Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net banking
Offline mode: Through Challan of the bank mentioned on the screen.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.