Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 will release by 11th May 2022 and the interested candidates can submit it online. The last date for application is 31st May 2022 but to avoid any rush, the applicants are suggested to submit their form as early as possible. There will be three major steps of the application process- registration, form filling and fee payment. Application process will be considered complete only after all fee payment is done successfully. Only those candidates whose applications are received in time will be able to download admit card and appear for the exam.
Latest: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form will be released on 11th May 2022.
- Candidates are requested to make sure that the application fee is debited from the bank account for successful payment.
- Admit card will be generated only for candidates who have successfully completed the payment of application fee and entered the correct DU number in the online application form.
- Applications sent by post, courier, etc will not be accepted.
- Incomplete application, submission of more than one application, non-payment of application processing fee can lead to rejection of application.
- Make sure that you fulfill the eligibility requirements before applying for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam.
|Availability of online application form||11th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st May 2022|
Documents required for Online Application
Keep the following documents ready before filling the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022:
- Matric Certificate to fill the following details- Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board
- Valid email address which will also be the candidates’ user id
- Mobile number to receive OTP key and other message
- Scanned passport size photo to be uploaded on the application form
- Scanned photo of signature to be uploaded on the application form
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification
The application fee for B.Sc Nursing is Rs. 750/-.
How to fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form?
The application form for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam is now available on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. A direct link for the same can also be found on this page. Follow the step-by-step instructions given below to fill the application form.
Step 1: Online Registration
On the official website homepage, click on Officer’s Entry Apply/ Login. On the next page that appears, click on the ‘Registration’ tab.
Read the important instruction carefully and click on the ‘Continue’ button to open the registration form.
Enter your personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile number and Aadhar details into the form.
Check all the details very carefully, put a check on the declaration form and click on the ‘Submit button’.
Upon submission, an OTP will be received on the registered phone number/ email id.
Enter the OTP, provide captcha and click on ‘Submit’ to generate the application form.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
Once the application form opens, the personal details provided at the time of registration will be filled automatically.
You need to provide rest personal details like gender, marital status, etc and educational and contact details into the application form.
Scanned copies of important documents in the format given below should also be updated into the application form.
|Photograph||JPG||10 kb to 20 kb|
|Signature||JPG||5 kb to 10 kb|
A username will be assigned automatically and you need to provide a password of your choice. This username and password will be used for all further logins.
After entering all the details in the application form, click on the ‘Save’ button.
Once all the details are entered into the form, a reference number will be generated that should be noted by the candidates.
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
The link for application fee payment will be activated after 24 to 48 hours after registration.
Once activated, follow the link and login to your account to make payment of the application fee.
After fee payment, login again to your account and enter the DU number (bank reference number) given by the bank to select center for exam.
Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any provision for submitting application form offline?
No. The filling as well as submission of application form will only be through online mode.
Can you brief the eligibility for B.Sc Nursing in Indian Army?
Female candidates (unmarried/ divorced /legally separated/ widow without encumbrances) who are citizen of India can apply. The candidate should be born between 01 Oct 1995 and 30 Sep 2003 (both days inclusive) and must have passed in the first attempt class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English scoring at least 50% aggregate marks.
The correspondence address for any kind of communication is as follows:-
DTE General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi – 110001
Telephone No: 011 23092294 (Telephonic enquiries will be attended from 1000h to 1700h only)
E mail id: [email protected]