Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022: Female candidates desirous of joining military nursing services can appear for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam. Only female candidates are eligible for admissions. Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Interested candidates can submit their applications in online mode. The application form will release by 11th May 2022. The entrance test will be followed by an interview and medical fitness. Only after clearing all these rounds, the candidates will be considered for final admission.
Latest- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form will be live from 11th May 2022.
Participating Colleges 2022
Admission to the selected candidates will be given into the following nursing colleges on the basis of their merit:
- CON, AFMC Pune
- CON, CH (EC) Kolkata
- CON, INHS Asvini
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi
- CON, CH (CC) Lucknow
- CON, CH (AF) Bangalore
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Main Highlights
- A DU number is generated after payment of application fee that must be kept safe by the candidates.
- Generation of DU does not necessarily means successful fee payment and the concerned account should be checked for deduction to ensure payment of application fee.
- The admit card for the written test can be generated online by the candidates and will not be send by post.
- Applications submitted via post will be rejected and no communication regarding the same will be given to the candidates.
- Roll numbers of eligible candidates called for written test will be uploaded on the official website.
- Candidates declared fit/ unfit will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for review.
MNS Important Dates 2022
Check below the important dates related to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022:
|Availability of official notification||Out|
|Online application form release date||11th May 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||31st May 2022|
|Admit card release date||To be updated|
|Entrance test date||To be updated|
|Declaration of result||To be updated|
|Interview date||To be updated|
Following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates in order to appear for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam:
- Nationality: Only Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated or widow without encumbrances are only eligible.
- Age limit: The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be 17 and 25 years respectively.
- Qualification details: Candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English subjects with not less than 50% marks from a recognized board. Appearing candidates are eligible too.
- Physical standards: The minimum height of the candidates should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of north East candidates).
- Medical fitness: Applicants must be medically fit as per the standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces.
- Other criteria: Only the candidates who have passed their class 12th exam in the very first attempt can apply.
Indian Army Nursing Application Form 2022
The application form for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be available on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in hopefully from 11th May 2022 onwards. Candidates must have a valid email id which will be used as their user id for logging in to their account. it is also mandatory to provide an active phone number in the form that can be used for further correspondence.
- Candidates can fill the application form by providing their basic personal, educational and other details.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded in the application form.
- After filling all the important details into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Submission of form must be done on or before the last prescribed date. Late applications will not be processed leading to non-generation of admit cards.
- Once finally submitted, the candidates should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of application form or any other document to the official authorities.
- To complete the application process, the candidates will have to make payment of non-refundable application fee as well.
- Application fee for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam will be Rs. 150/- and can be paid online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Upon payment of application fee, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated which must be noted down as it will used for all future correspondence.
MNS Exam Pattern 2022
The following is the basic exam pattern of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Exam duration: 1:30 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Important topics: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & General Intelligence
- Admit card to appear in the entrance exam will be made available to the successfully registered candidates.
- Applicants will be able to download their admit card for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 by logging into their account.
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center or else they will not be allowed to enter into the exam hall.
- Details related to the exam like center, date, time, etc can be found on the admit card. Candidates must appear for the exam as per the details on the admit card.
- It is advised that the candidates take multiple printouts of the admit card in order to protect it from loss or damage.
The entrance exam will be conducted at the cities mentioned below. No requests from any candidate regarding change of exam centre will be accepted. Choice for exam center can be provided after DU number of the candidates is generated.
Result & Interview
- The result of the written test will be uploaded on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in hopefully in the month of June 2022.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared in the order of ranking and displayed on the official website.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be eligible for the interview round.
- Complete details of the interview round will be intimated to the candidates via the official website.
- Final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written test and interview combined.
Medical Exam & Admission
- After the interview, the selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
- Admission of the candidates into the nursing course will be granted only if they clear the medical examination.
- Eligibility and original certificates of the candidates will be verified at the time of granting admission.
- The candidates will be asked to provide their choice of college and final admission will be given on the basis of the choice and rank of candidates, subject to seat availability.