The Christ University will soon invite the applications for the Christ University Law entrance exam 2022 or CULEE 2022. This exam is a gateway for admission to various undergraduate law courses such as BA LLB, BBA LLB etc. After the entrance exam, the university will also conduct Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview round in order to select the candidates for admission. The admission will be provided to those candidates who will clear all the rounds of selection.
The application form for the CULEE 2022 exam has been released in online mode. After filling the application form online, the candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form to the university.
CULEE 2022 application form has been released now.
CULEE 2022 Main Highlights
- The university will conduct the entrance exam in two sessions.
- The application process for both the session will start on the same date but the exam will take place in different months.
- Those candidates who will clear the exam can appear for the Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview round.
- The interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form.
CULEE 2022 Important Dates
Here is the tentative schedule for the session I and II of the CULEE 2022 exam.
|Important Events||Dates (For session I)||Tentative Dates (For session II)|
|Availability of online application form||Available||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application form||PhD in Law- 5th June 2022
LLM- 31st May 2022
|2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date for receiving the online application form along with the supporting document.||To be announced||2nd week of May 2022|
|Release of entrance test admit card||To be announced||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of Entrance exam||To be announced||3rd week of May 2022|
|Declaration of result of the entrance exam||To be announced||3rd week of May 2022|
|Admit card for SA/ PI||To be announced||4th week of May 2022|
|Skill Assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP), Personal Interview (PI)||To be announced||Last week of May 2022|
|Publication of the list of finally selected candidates||To be announced||1st week of June 2022|
CULEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be below the age of 20 years as on 1st July 2022.
Educational Qualification (BA, LLB) (Honours)
- The candidate must pass the 10+2 exam with at least 45% marks from a recognized board (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards)
- Please note that the candidates form any stream (Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences, Commerce and Management Sciences) can apply
- The students who will appear for the 10+2 exam in March-May 2022 can apply on the basis of their class 10th and 11th
- The applicant pursuing IB curriculum should have 3 HL and SL with twenty-four credits.
- In case the candidate is pursuing Edexcel/ GCE should have at least 3 A level grades not less than C.
CULEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates looking to apply for the CULEE 2022 should follow the steps below:
Step – 1: Submit the online Application Form.
- To initiate the application process, the candidates need to visit the official website.
- After that, the candidates need to register by entering their email ID and Phone number.
- This email ID and phone number should remain active until the admission process gets over.
- After registration, the candidates may log in and start to fill the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates must fill the necessary details such as name, address, qualifying exam marks, date of birth, father’s name etc.
- The applicants should be very careful while entering the details in the application form because no correction window will be available after the submission of application form.
- While entering the details, the candidates also need to upload their recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- The candidate must be wearing a formal dress in the photograph. Additionally, the size of the photograph should be 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms and the background of the photograph must be white.
- Then, the candidates should verify the details entered in the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form if all the details are correct.
- Take a printout of the application form and sign it for future requirement.
Step – 2: Submit Application Fee
- After submitting the application form, the candidates also need to pay the application fee.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee only in online mode using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- The candidate will receive an application number after the submission of application fee.
Step – 3: Send Application Form to the university
- Finally, the candidates need to send the application in an A4 size envelope with the following documents.
- Copy of application form having signatures of parent/ guardian and candidate.
- Copy of application fee payment receipt
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 11th/ 12th.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last qualified institution.
- Migration Certificate (not required if passed 12th from Karnataka state board)
- Passport and visa details (NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ Africa/ ASEAN/ Other foreign National)
- PIO/ OCI card (OCI/ PIO candidates only)
- The candidates can submit all these documents by hand or registered post/ courier at the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
CULEE 2022 Admit Card
- The university will release the CULEE 2022 admit card only through the official website only.
- The admit card will be made available around 5 days prior to the date of exam.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth.
- All the important information such as date, timing and exam centre address will be available on the admit card.
- It is important for the candidates to carry the admit card at the exam enter. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to take part in the examination.
- The aspirant should keep the admit card safe after the exam as it will be required during the later stages of the admission process.
CULEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for CULEE 2022 is as follows:
- Duration of Examination: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 120 Marks
- Marking: Each question will carry one mark
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every correct answer
Subject-wise distribution of questions and marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English language, comprehension skills and verbal reasoning||30||30|
|Quantitative aptitude, numerical ability, fundamental mathematical operation||25||25|
|General knowledge, current affair||25||25|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logic||20||20|
CULEE 2022 Result and selection procedure
- After conducting the exam, the university will then release the result of the entrance test in online mode.
- The candidates will be able to check their result by entering their application number and date of birth.
- The candidates who will clear the entrance test need to take part in the Skill Assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP) and Personal Interview round as applicable.
- Please note that the admit card of all the rounds of selection will be released separately.
- After conducting all the rounds of selection the university will release the merit list of the successful candidates.
- The SA, MP and PI round to selection will take place in the selected cities only.
CULEE 2022 Counselling and Admission
- The candidates selected for admission need to check the “Offer of admission” section on the official portal.
- In this section, the aspirant can choose the day and time of the admission formalities or counselling as per their preference.
- Then, the candidates have to report to the college along with all the necessary documents to complete the admission process.
- The admission will be provided after proper verification of the documents.
- The candidates need to pay the registration fee and admission fee at the time of admission.