BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Entrance test will be conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University for selection of candidates into the B.Sc Nursing course. Interested candidates can submit their applications online as per the specified schedule. Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card and appear for the entrance test. It is expected that the entrance exam will be conducted in the month of June and will be an offline test. Detailed information regarding the admission to BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 is provided in this article.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023
- 15% seats are reserved under Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
- Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI Students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota.
- The entrance test will be held at selected centers located at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli and Kottayam.
- The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No individual invitation for counseling will be sent to the candidates and they should appear for the counseling as per their merit number and counseling schedule intimated online.
- On the spot admission will be offered to the candidates after counseling is over.
- For any details regarding application or admission process, the candidates can contact the authorities via telephone on 24407131/132/133/163 or via email on email@example.com.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The official dates related to BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 are given in the table below.
|Online release of application form||March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||To be notified|
|Issue of admit card||To be notified|
|Entrance exam date||To be notified|
|Result announcement||To be notified|
|Spot counseling & admission||To be notified|
|Commencement of course||To be notified|
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the basic eligibility criteria for admission to BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023:
- The candidate should be an Indian national. Other than this, foreign nationals, NRI, PIO and OCI candidates are also eligible for admission.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2023.
- The candidates should have passed HSC, ICSE or PUC of any recognized board/ university or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have obtained 45% marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% in case of SC/ ST candidates).
- Pass in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually is also required.
- Those who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying exam but whose results have not been declared are eligible too.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
The candidates can fill and submit their application form by visiting the official website www.bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly while filling up the application form.
- Applicants will first have to generate login credentials in order to fill their application form.
- To generate login credentials, the candidates will have to provide basic registration details such as name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Once the application form is obtained, the candidates can fill it by providing the details as asked and uploading their photograph and signature.
- Application form, complete in every manner, can then be submitted online with the application fee.
- Once submitted, no editing will be possible in the application form. Therefore, candidates are suggested to take complete care in filling their application.
- A printout of the completed application form and payment receipt should be kept by candidates for reference purpose.
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1100/- as application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through payment gateway using internet banking or through debit card/ credit card.
Application for Foreign, NRI, PIO and OCI candidates
- The application form for the foreign nationals, NRI, PIO and OCI candidates will be available at the office of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
- Such candidates are supposed to apply separately on a prescribed application form.
- Last date for submission will be same as regular candidates.
- Application fee for these candidates will be Rs. 1000/-.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of the BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam pattern is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline exam
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- Question paper language: English
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be released a few days before the commencement of exam.
- Details about the exam, center and schedule will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card.
- Candidates must carry a printout of their admit card to the exam center in order to appear for the exam.
- Along with the admit card, an original, valid and non-expired identity proof must also be carried to the exam center.
- No candidate will be allowed entry in the examination hall in the absence of these documents.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
- The entrance exam result will be announced hopefully in the month of June 2023 on the official website.
- Candidates who successfully appear for the exam can see their result using their registration or other details as required.
- After the successful announcement of result, a merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for regular category candidates and Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit category candidates.
- Merit list will be displayed at all the Colleges of the University and also on the official website.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counseling
- The candidates will have to appear for the counseling round as per their names in the merit list.
- Counseling will be conducted by the university at its different campuses as per the prescribed schedule.
- At the time of counseling, the documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- As such, the candidates must carry all the important documents along with them at the time of counseling.
- Failure to report for counseling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidate to the seat.
The following certificates in original along with self-attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling:
- Proof of date of birth (SSC certificate or School leaving certificate or birth certificate)
- Marks sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate of qualifying exam
- Migration certificate from the institute last attended
- Transfer/ Leaving Certificate from the institute last attended
- Character Certificate from Principal of the institute last attended
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education, if applicable
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate (in case of SC/ ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate, if any (for married female students)
- Attempt certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Demand Draft of the requisite fees as per the fee structure
- 5 Passport size recent photographs