GPAT application form 2021 has been released now. Interested candidates can apply for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) only via online mode. To register for the exam, they need to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA), the body responsible for organizing the GPAT examination. Since the exam is a national level entrance examination, candidates can get admission in M.Pharma programme offered by different colleges in the country. GPAT score is accepted by a majority of University/institutes/colleges that provide admission in pharmacy course. Some institutes also offer scholarship and financial aid to the candidates based on the GPAT score obtained by them.
The schedule of the GPAT application form 2021 is as follows-
|Beginning of the online registration||23 December 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Exam date||22/27 February 2021|
Highlights of the GPAT application form 20201
Here are the key features of the application form of GPAT examination-
- The GPAT application form will only be available via online mode. No mode other than the online one will be allowed to fill the form.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form could fall in the last week of November 2020. Applications received after this deadline has passed will end up getting rejected by the authority.
- Before the candidates proceed for the application form, they must ensure that they satisfy the GPAT eligibility criteria laid down by the NTA.
- Once the candidates have registered themselves for the exam, they’ll receive a unique application number on the registered email address and mobile number.
- They should use the application number and password to login into the web portal in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates should keep their documents including the scanned photograph and signature handy while filling the online form.
- The application form will consist of details such as the name of the applicant, father’s name, correspondence address, religion, category, academic records etc.
- The scanned images should be in proper format i.e. JPG/JPEG.
- Candidates can edit their particulars in the application form before its submission. Once the form is submitted, no change request or correction facility will be allowed by the NTA.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to pay the requisite application fee for the GPAT exam. Failing to pay the fee on time, the applications of such candidates will be rejected.
The application fee to be paid for GPAT exam is Rs. 1400/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 700/- for female applicants and those belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category. Candidates can pay the fee using credit card/debit card/net banking or through E-Challan of SBI bank.
Online Application Link- ntagpat.nic.in
How to fill the application form of GPAT?
The procedure on how to fill the GPAT application form is provided below-
- Go to the official website of the NTA i.e. nta.ac.in or click on the direct link provided here.
- Click on the “student” tab present on the home page.
- Now in the “NTA exam” section, click on the “Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test” link.
- Click on the “registration link” present at the bottom of the page.
- Register yourself for the exam by providing your basic details such a name, phone number, and email id.
- Once done with the registration, you need to pay the required application fee.
- After fee payment, you must login into the website to fill the complete application form.
- Fill the details asked in the GPAT application form and upload the images.
- Submit the form and keep a printout of the same for future reference.