Candidates interested to pursue their master’s degree from Banaras Hindu University can now apply for the exam. The university may release the online application form in February 2022 and may be available till March 2022. Only the candidates who submit their applications on time will be able to download the admit card and appear for the exam. it is suggested that the candidates first ensure their eligibility before proceeding with the application process. Get detailed information about the BHU PET application form 2022 from this article below.
- Email address and phone number provided at the time of registration can be used for future communication and therefore must be kept active all the time.
- After submitting the application fee, candidates must make sure that the status is OK. If not, the candidates need to make repayment of the fee if done online.
- For offline fee submission, candidates need to contact the concerned bank if the payment status does not show OK.
- Once submitted finally, no change will be possible into the application form.
- Application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances except where payment is done twice.
Check out below the important dates related to BHU PET application form 2022:
|Online application form release date||February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||March 2022|
|Date of postgraduate entrance test||April to May 2022|
How to fill BHU PET Application Form 2022?
The BHU PET 2022 application form will be accessed online by visiting its website www.bhuonline.in. The step-by-step instructions to fill the application form have been discussed below.
Step 1: Online Registration
- The first step will be registration of the candidates by providing basic details like email id, password, mobile number, name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- To register for PET, go to the website www.bhuonline.in, click on ‘Apply for Admission’ button under ‘Post Graduate’ and select ‘Register Yourself’.
- After providing all the details correctly, click on the ‘Sign up’ button. A confirmation message will appear on the screen and an activation link will be sent on the registered email id.
- Open this link and provide the validation code as received on your registered mobile number and email address. Upon validation, the registration process is completed successfully.
Step 2: Filling of Identification Details Form
- Under this section, the candidates need to provide details about the identification proof that they will be carrying at the time of appearing in the exam.
- Candidates need to select any of the identification card (as allowed by BHU) and provide the details related to it in the application form.
- Only the following documents will be considered by BHU as identification proof- Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India, Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph, Driving License, Pan Card, any other valid Government ID Number and Class 12 Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards.
Step 3: Course Selection
Candidates need to provide their choice for the course for which they wish to appear in the entrance exam.
Step 4: Filling of Application Form
- You can now proceed with filling the application form. From left panel, select ‘Applicant Details’ and start provided the details into the form.
- Information provided by the candidates at the time of registration will be filled automatically into the form.
- Rest details like category, address, nationality, religion, etc need to be provided by the candidates in the application form.
- After providing all the information carefully and correctly, click on the ‘Save & Continue’ button to move on to the next step.
Step 5: Uploading of Documents
- Next step will be uploading of photograph and signature of the candidates into the application form.
- These documents must be uploaded in scanned format in the form as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||JPEG||100 kb||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG||100 kb||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
Step 6: Selecting Test Center
- Candidates need to provide the option for appearing in the test city of their choice.
- First select the state and then choose the city of the corresponding state in which you want the exam center.
- You can opt for a maximum of 5 test centers for appearing in PET. Make sure you provide these options in the order of preference.
- After filling up all your preferences click the ‘Save & Continue’ button.
Step 7: Preview & Submission of Application
- The process of filling the application form is complete now and the candidates can now see the preview of their application form.
- In case you find any error in the form during preview, you can make changes by clicking the back button.
- If no correction is required, click on the ‘Continue & Submit’ button to make submission of the form.
Step 8: Payment of Application fee
- After the form is submitted, candidates need to make payment of application fee to complete the process of application.
- Payment of application fee can be done in two modes- online and offline.
- For online payment, candidates will be asked to provide the details of their debit card/ credit card such as card number, expiry, CVV, etc.
- For offline payment, candidates need to take a print of the challan generated after application submission. This challan along with the fee in cash can be submitted at any branch of HDFC.
- The category-wise application fee for BHU PET is provided in the table below.
|General/ OBC candidates||For appearing in a single course||Rs. 600/-|
|Additional fee if applying for subsequent courses (each)||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||For appearing in a single course||Rs. 300/-|
|Additional fee if applying for subsequent courses (each)||Rs. 200/-|