Interested candidates can apply for the SBI clerk exam 2021 by submitting their online application. The SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 has been released on 27th April 2021. Candidates who submit their application form and pay the application fee on time will be allowed to appear for the recruitment test. However, the candidates must ensure their SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021 before they proceed with the submission of application. No mode other than online will be provided to the candidates for filling the application form or paying the application fee.
SBI Clerk 2021 application form is now available.
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Incorrect details in the application form can make it liable for rejection.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Applications submitted after the last date is over will not be considered for further processing.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of application form or any other document to the bank.
- If there is any problem related to application form or fee submission, the candidates can contact the helpdesk.
The official dates related to SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 are given below.
|Release of online application form||27th April 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||17th May 2021|
|Date of preliminary exam||—|
|Date of main exam||31st July 2021|
How to download SBI Clerk Application Form 2021?
The application form for SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 will be released on the official website of SBI bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers. Step-by-step instructions to fill and submit the application form are given below.
On the official SBI website, under latest announcement, go to Recruitment of Junior Associates and click on the ‘Apply online’ link.
Now, click on the ‘Click here for new registration’ link to open the registration form/ application form.
Basic information of the candidates such as name, mobile number and email id along with the security code (as shown on the screen) should be entered into the form.
After providing these details very carefully, click on the ‘Save and next’ button to proceed with uploading of document.
The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in the scanned format into the form. Specifications for the same are given below:
|Photograph||4.5 cm × 3.5 cm||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||———||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Once the documents are uploaded successfully, the candidates will be asked to provide their rest details related to personal and educational life.
Once the details are entered successfully, preview of the application form will appear on the screen. Check the form carefully and if no mistakes are there click on the next button to proceed with the application fee payment.
The details in the application form can be filled in a single go or in multiple attempts. In case, the form is filled in one go, provisional registration number and password will be generated after certain data is saved. Using this registration number and password, the candidates can login and fill the rest details in the form.
On successful completion of the fee payment, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated which should be printed for record.
Payment of application fee
The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking by providing the information as asked on the screen.
The application fee for different category candidates is given below:
|General/OBC/EWS candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/XS candidates||Nil|
Instructions for scanning documents
The applicants must take care of the following things while uploading photograph and signature into the application form.
- Only a recent, passport-sized and colored photograph must be uploaded.
- Background of the photograph should be light-colored, preferably white.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, the sun should be behind you. Or, place yourself in the shade, so there are no harsh shadows.
- In case you wear glasses, there should be no reflections and your eyes should be seen clearly.
- Caps, sunglasses, hats and dark glasses are not allowed.
- Religious headwear is allowed given that it does not cover the face.
- In case flash is used, make sure that there is no red-eye.
- The signature should be put on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Only the candidate, and no one else on his/her behalf, should put the signature.
- Signature as the one uploaded must match the signature put on the call letter, attendance sheet, answer script etc or else the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.