SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 will be released online hopefully in the month of June 2021 for preliminary exam and in July 2021 for main exam. Admit card for preliminary and main exam will be published separately depending on the eligibility of the candidates for the same. Those who submit their SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 in time can download their admit card for the exam. The candidates must note that admit card will not be send by post or courier and will only be available online.
- Candidates who submit their application form on time will only be able to download admit card for preliminary exam.
- Admit card for main exam will only be released for the candidates who clear the preliminary exam.
- Intimation regarding release of admit card may be sent on the registered email id/ phone number.
- Applicants are advised to keep their admit card safe till the whole process of appointment is over.
- Entry in the exam hall will be granted to only those with a valid admit card.
- In case of any problem in downloading the admit card, the candidates can contact the helpdesk.
Check below the tentative dates related to SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021:
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2021, 1st week|
|Release of admit card for preliminary exam||June 2021, 1st week|
|Preliminary exam date||June 2021, 3rd week|
|Release of admit card for main exam||July 2021, 4th week|
|Main exam date||August 2021, 2nd week|
Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
The successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards/ call letters by visiting the official website of State Bank of India, bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers. Steps for the same are provided below:
- Go to the website of SBI and navigate the link for downloading the admit card.
- A direct link for admit card download will also be provided here on this page.
- Click on the link to open the admit card download page.
- On this page, you will be asked to provide registration details like registration number and password or date of birth.
- For downloading the main exam admit card, enter the details as asked on the screen.
- Once the details are entered correctly, click on the submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen for download.
- Download the admit card and take its printout. This printout should be carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
Details on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
The following details will be printed on the admit card that must be verified by the candidates and any discrepancy, if found, should be communicated to the relevant authorities.
- Name of the candidate
- Gender, age and category of the candidate
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Address of the exam center
- Date and time of the exam
Things to keep in mind
- Admit card must not be distorted and nothing should be written on it or it will be considered as invalid.
- The admit card along with a copy of a valid identity proof must be submitted at the time of examination.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must appear for the exam as per the venue and timing mentioned in their admit card.
- On demand by the invigilator, the candidates must show their admit card for verification.
- To protect from loss or damage, the candidates are suggested to print multiple copies of their admit card.
- Important exam related details can be found by the candidates in the ‘Acquaint yourself’ booklet downloaded along with the admit card.
Documents as valid identity proof
Any of the following documents in original as well as a self-attested photocopy must be carried while reporting for the exam:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph
- Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letter head