TS PGECET is a state-level entrance test conducted by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE for admissions in various PG courses such as ME/M.Tech/M.Pharma/M.Arch & Graduate level Pharma. Candidates can avail the application form through online mode by visiting the official website or through the direct link which we’ll be providing once it’s available. This article is further meant to shed some light on the TS PGECET Application form and process associated with it in a comprehensive way. Therefore candidates are advised to read the complete article.
Latest: TS PGECET application form has been released now.
TS PGECET Application Form
Here are the key features of the TS PGECET Application form –
- The application form is available to candidates from 12th April 2022.
- The TS PGECET online application form will be filled only through online mode.
- No other mode of application will be entertained by the conducting authority.
- Candidates can apply for more than one test in the same application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload recent passport size photograph(Size: Less than 40 KB) & signature (Size: Less than 30KB).
- They must ensure to take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Candidates must not send the hard copy of the application form to the officials of the university.
Application Fee Structure
- The application fee will be 800(GEN/OBC category) & Rs. 400 (SC/ST category).
- In case, a candidate applies for more than one test, he/she will have to pay extra fee.
- The fee can be paid via credit card/debit card/net banking or AP/TS Online Centers.
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before dwelling into the exam. Ineligible candidates will be debarred from taking the exam hence; eligibility criteria must not be ignored.
- Domicile: AP/Telangana state only.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed his/her bachelors or its equivalent degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Preference: GATE qualified candidates will get preference and seats vacant after that will be allotted according to the Merit list of TS PGECET.
TS PGECET Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates need to follow the given guidelines step by step to apply for TS PGECET Application Form-
- Visit the official website link or click the link provided (once available).
- Click on the ‘Apply’ option given for TS PGECET Application form.
- Pay the relevant fee via online mode.
- Jot down the “Transaction ID” received after fee payment.
- Click on “Click here to fill the application form” link available.
- Fill the relevant details as asked in the application form.
- Upload your photograph & signature in the format specified and click on ‘confirm’ once done uploading.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future purpose.