TS PGECET is a state-level entrance test conducted by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE for admissions in various PG courses such as ME/M.Tech/M.Pharma/M.Arch & Graduate level Pharma. Candidates can avail the application form through online mode by visiting the official website or through the direct link which we’ll be providing once it’s available. But before they proceed for the application form they should take a keen look at the TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022 to have an idea of the exam.
This article is further meant to shed some light on the TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022 in a simplified manner. Candidates should read the complete article to know the structure of the exam pattern.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern
Given below is the TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022 which a candidate should keep in mind while preparing for the exam.
- Exam Mode: online mode.
- Language: English
- Session: two sessions i.e. morning & evening.
- Duration: Two Hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 120 multiple choice objective (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Correct answer will fetch +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: Not Applicable.
Since the TS PGECET will be conducted for 17 papers, candidates should note down their respective paper code along with paper name so that they can fill the respective code in the application form easily.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2022
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||GG|
TS PGECET Syllabus
The TS PGECET syllabus will vary from one discipline to another and will be composed of topics & chapters learned by the candidate during his/her bachelors. We’ll provide the latest syllabus to the candidates once released by the authorities.
Keeping in mind the stress a candidate goes through before the exam phase, we have laid out certain tricks for them to take advantage of so as to make the preparation journey a stress free one-
- Candidates should plan their studies in a time-bound manner so that they can finish a topic/subject in a particular span of time.
- They should not ignore the basic concepts as they are the stepping stone for effective preparation.
- They should solve previous year question papers as much as they can to increase their performance and note down their weak areas and make them strong further.
- Candidates should only prepare from the authentic source/Books.
- Time management is the key to crack any exam; hence this factor should not be neglected at any cost.
- Engaging in outdoor activities not only strengthen your physical stamina but also keep your mind healthy, therefore candidates should follow a daily routine for the outdoor activity of any sort.