Swami Dayanand Education Foundation provides numerous scholarships to brilliant and economically backward students to bring positive changes to their lives. Swami Dayanand School Scholarship is for the students of government and private schools studying in class 9th to 12th. Please note that this scholarship is for the students of Delhi NCR only. The students who are looking to avail the benefits of this scholarship need to fill and submit an offline or online application form. However, it is very important to check the eligibility criteria of scholarship before applying.
|Name of the scholarship||Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program for Delhi/NCR|
|Number of scholarships available||500|
|Scholarships amount||Rs. 2000/- per annum to Rs. 10000/- per annum|
|Scholarship available for||Government / Private school students from 9th to 12th class (Delhi NCR school only)|
|Reservation||30% scholarships are reserved for girls only|
|Mode of application||Offline and online both|
Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before applying to the scholarship, aspiring candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidates must be studying in the 9th to 12th class of a government/ private school recognized by the CBSE board.
- The Swami Dayanand School Scholarship is open for Delhi/ NCR region only.
- Aspirants must have passed the previous class exam with no less than 50% marks
- Gross annual income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
How to apply?
The facility to apply for this scholarship is available in both online as well as offline mode. Details about both the modes of application are as follows.
- To apply offline, the candidates need to take a printout of the application form available on the official website.
- The offline application form is available in both Hindi and English languages.
- After taking a printout, candidates have to enter their details very carefully.
- Apart from the educational and contact details, the candidates also need to provide information on the large appliance available at their home.
- It is also necessary to paste a photograph of the candidate with parents on the Swami Dayanand Scholarship Application form 2020.
- The completely filled application form should reach the following address before the last date.
Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation
A-74, Ground Floor, Sector-2, Noida-201301, UP (India)
- Those who don’t want to apply offline can register online through the official website.
- In the online application form, the candidates are required to enter their educational, personal, and contact details accurately.
- It is also necessary to provide information on the monthly expenses of the family while filling the application form.
- After filling the form, the candidates need to upload their photographs with parents and all other required documents.
- For future references, you should also keep a copy of the application form submission online.
- Please note that the scholarship is given based on poverty rather than marks secured in the previous class.
- In case the income of the parents is equal then merit shall be generated based on marks scored in the previous classes.
- Please note that the authorities will provide at least 30% of total 500 scholarships to girl students only.
Documents Required for Swami School Dayanand Scholarship 2023
The following documents must be submitted along with the application form.
- Copies of Ration Card/ Voter ID card
- Water/ Electricity/ Telephone Bills
- Income certificate
- Proof of permanent residence
- Copies of mark sheets (Class 8th/ 9th/ 10th/ 11th)
Scholarships Available and Amount
The Swami Dayanand Scholarship Program 2023 is further divided into the following categories depending upon the class in which the candidate is studying
- Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships for Class 9 Students – Rs. 2000/- yearly
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships for Class 10 Students – Rs. 3000/- yearly
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships for Class 11 Students – Rs. 5000/- yearly
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships for Class 12 Students – Rs. 10000/- per annum
To get more details about the scholarship, candidates may get in touch with the authorities in the following ways.
- Whatsapp – 8448770654
- Email – [email protected]