Directorate of Technical Education Kerala will conduct the admission process for Kerala ITI. No entrance exam will be conducted and admission will be granted to the candidates on the basis of their marks in qualifying exam. Application form for the same will be released through online mode in the month of June 2023 (tentatively). Before applying, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill the basic eligibility requirements. Candidates can find complete details about the Kerala ITI admission 2023 process here from this article.
The following trades are offered by the government ITI colleges of the state of Kerala:
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||Information And Comm. Technology System Maintenance||Multimedia Animation And Special Effects||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Interior Decoration & Designing||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||Lift & Escalator Mechanic||M R A C|
|Machinist||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||Mechanic Agricultural Machinery||I/ Mech.|
|Hospital House Keeping||Mechanic Medical Electronics||Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances||Mechanic Lens/ Prism Grinding|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Mechanic Mechatronics||Draughtsman Mechanical||Milk And Milk Products|
|Plastic Processing Operator||Information Technology||Operator Advanced Machine Tools||Secretarial Practice (English)|
|MMV||Plumber||Sewing Technology||Painter General|
|Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||Sheet Metal Worker||Software Testing Assistant||Catering and Hospitality Assistant|
|Baker & Confectioner||Tool & Die Maker (P T J & F)||Technician Power Electronics System||Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)|
|Welder (Welding & Inspection)||Welder (GMAW & GTAW)||Welder (Pipe) &
|Upholsterer (SCVT Only)|
|Fitter||Agro Processing||Architectural Assistant||Food Beverages|
|Stenographer And Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||Stenographer And Secretarial Assistant (English)||Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|COPA||Dairying||Database System Assistant||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|Digital Photographer||Draughtsman Civil||Mechanic Tractor||Dress Making|
|Driver Cum Mechanic||Electrician||Electronic Mechanic||Electroplater|
|Fashion Design Technology||Assistant Tourist Guide||Food And Beverages Services Assistant||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)|
|Food Production (General)||Foundryman||Front Office Assistant||Fruits & Vegetables Processing|
|General Carpenter||Horticulture||Mechanic Diesel||House Keeper|
Kerala ITI 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the Kerala ITI admission 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Release of online application form||June 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date to submit the online application||June 2023, last week|
|Display of merit list||July 2023, 1st week|
|Beginning of counseling process||July 2023, 1st week|
|Starting of admission process||July 2023, 1st week|
|Commencement of training classes||August 2023, 1st week|
Kerala ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates who want to apply for Kerala ITI admission 2023:
- As on 1st August 2023, age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years age limit and there is no upper age limit.
- The candidates must fulfill the local/ non-local status requirements of the Kerala state.
- For matric trades: The candidates should have passed their SSLC exam (class 10th exam) or its equivalent to be eligible.
- For non-matric trades: Those who have failed their SSLC exam (class 10th exam) or its equivalent can apply for non-matric trades.
- For Computer & Desk Top Publishing courses: A Pre-Degree (class 12th exam) or its equivalent is required to be eligible for these trades.
Kerala ITI 2023 Application Form
The application form for Kerala ITI admission 2023 will be made available on the official website of Industrial Training Department www.det.kerala.gov.in. No mode other than online will be provided to fill and submit the application form.
- Basic personal and academic details related to the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Once these details are entered into the application form, the candidates can submit itr online.
- Along with the application form, the candidates are also required to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- Upon successful submission of form and fee, a hard copy of the application form should be taken and kept by the candidates for future reference.
- The non-refundable application fee for Kerala ITI Admission will be Rs. 50/-.
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode using internet banking facility/ credit card/ debit card.
Preparation of Merit List
- The authorities will begin the preparation of merit list once the last date of submitting the application form is over.
- Only such candidates will be considered at the time of drawing the merit list who submit their applications on time.
- After preparation, the list will be uploaded on the official website of the DTE Kerala. Candidates will be able to check their names from this list.
- The further process of the counseling and admission will be carried out as per the names of the candidates in the merit list.
Kerala ITI 2023 Counseling Process
- The counseling process for Kerala ITI is expected to commence from the month of July 2023.
- Complete details will be communicated to the candidates through official DTE website.
- Candidates reporting for counseling should carry with them all the documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified and they will be asked to provide their choice for trade and institute.
- The candidates will be allotted seats after successful verification of documents as per their choice and merit.
Kerala ITI Admission Procedure 2023
- Candidates who are allotted a seat need to report to the institute allotted to them to complete other formalities of admission.
- Schedule for reporting for the admission process will be communicated to the candidates after the counseling.
- Important documents will be submitted and candidates will have to pay their training fees.
- Admission of the candidates will be considered as final after all the procedures are completed within time.
- Failure to report for admission in time will lead to rejection of the candidature and no request in this regard will be entertained.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to send hard copy of any documents to DTE Kerala at the time of application?
No, there is no need to send any kind of documents (original or photocopy) to the DTE. All the documents will be required at the time of counseling and admission.
Is there any way I can make correction in the application form after submission?
No provision for making correction in the application form will be provided to the candidates after the final submission.
Will I get any call letter for taking part in the admission process?
Complete details related to the Kerala ITI admission process will be made available on the official website of Kerala DTE and no individual intimation will be sent to the candidates.
Can a candidate outside Kerala state apply for the ITI admissions?
No. Only those belonging to the state of Kerala should apply for admission into the ITI colleges.
Result of my class 10th exam has not been announced yet. Can I still apply for Kerala ITI admission?
Candidates whose class 10th exam results will be announced before the commencement of admission process can apply.