The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) conducts an entrance test (KIITEE 2023) for shortlisting candidates for admission into its different courses like B.Tech, LLB, MCA, M.Tech, etc. The entrance exam is likely to be conducted in June 2023 and the application for the same shall be available from December 2022. Interested candidates will be able to apply for KIITEE 2023 through online mode. Candidates must note that separate entrance exams will be conducted for admission into different courses.
- Candidates are suggested to make sure the eligibility for the course for which they will be appearing in KIITEE 2023.
- GATE qualified candidates who obtain score of over 400 are not required to appear for KIITEE for M.Tech admissions.
- Admit card is an important document that is also required at the time of counseling and admission and should be kept safe.
- The KIITEE will be conducted in different slots on different days for different programmes.
- Applicants are suggested to go through the information brochure from time to time for any updates related to the examination.
KIITEE 2023 Important Dates
The official dates related to KIITEE 2023 are provided in the table below.
|Online application form availability||December 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2023|
|Release of admit card||June 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2023|
|Result announcement||June 2023|
|Commencement of counseling process||July 2023|
KIITEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the different courses offered by KIIT are discussed below.
- B.Tech/ B.Tech+ M.Tech: The candidates should have passed their class 12th exam with at least 60% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- B.Tech LE: A pass in 3-year diploma in relevant branch with minimum 60% marks in aggregate is required.
- B.Arch: Those who have cleared their 10+2 exam with 50% marks overall and in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible. Pass in NATA or JEE Main Paper II is also mandatory.
- B.Sc Nursing: Applicants need to clear class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB: Pass in class 12th in any stream with not less than 45% marks is required.
- LLM: Candidates should have passed BA.LLB, BBA.LLB, B.SC LLB, BL or any other equivalent exam securing at least 55% aggregate marks.
- MA in English: The applicants must have a graduation or equivalent degree with English as one subject scoring not less than 50% marks.
- MCA: Any graduation degree with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level is required.
- M.Sc in Computer Science: The applicants should have a B.Sc degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Physics/ Chemistry or BCA with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Master of Public Health: Those with a bachelor’s degree in Health Science courses such as MMBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS/ BNYS/ BPT, B.Sc Nursing, etc or a bachelor degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Law with minimum aggregate of 50% marks are eligible.
KIITEE 2023 Application Form
KIITEE 2023 application form will be released online on the official website www.kiit.ac.in. Candidates must go through the information brochure carefully before proceeding with the application process.
- Personal and educational details related to the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ signature and photograph should also be uploaded into the form.
- Once the details are filled in the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the application fee.
- After submission of the form, a printout of the application form should be taken by the candidates.
- The printout of the application form should kept be safe in case of future reference.
There will be no application fee for KIITEE.
KIITEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of KIITEE exam pattern 2023 is given below.
- Mode of exam: Online
- Questions paper language: English
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 120
- Total marks: 480
- Marking scheme: For each right answer 4 marks will be awarded
- Negative marking: For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted
|B.Tech/ B.Arch (Science group)||Physics||40|
|B.Sc Nursing/ Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Mathematics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|BBA/ BCA/ B.Design (Fashion/ Textile)/ Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB/ Master of Mass Comm. (Integrated)/ BA Economics (Hons)/ B.Com/ BA English (Hons)/ BA Sociology (Hons)||Mathematical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|MCA/ MCA( Lateral Entry)/ M.Sc Computer Science||Mathematics (10+2 level)||60|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|LLM||LLB level topics||120|
|M.Sc Biotechnology/ M.Sc Applied Microbiology||Biology(10+2+3 level)||50|
|Mathematics (10+2 level)||20|
|Physics (10+2 level)||20|
|Master of Public Health/ Master of Hospital Administration||Quantitative Aptitude||30|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
|M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Nursing related questions||120|
|Integrated M.Sc-PhD||B.Sc related questions||120|
|PhD||Teaching & Research Aptitude||60|
|Subject Specific questions||60|
|MA Economics/ MA English/ MA Sociology||BA level questions from relevant field||120|
|M.Com||B.Com related questions||120|
|Master of Mass Comm.||English||40|
KIITEE 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card for appearing in the KIITEE exam 2023 will be made available in online mode.
- The candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website of the institute.
- Applicants must carry their admit card to the exam center as entry in the exam hall is prohibited without it.
- Admit card should be kept safe from damage or distortion as a distorted admit card will not be considered as valid.
KIITEE 2023 Result
- The KIITEE 2023 result is expected to be announced in the month of April on the official website.
- A merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be invited to attend the counseling round on the basis of their names in this list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is the mode for submission of application?
Answer: For KIITEE, the candidates can apply through online mode. Other than this, no mode of filling and submission of application will be provided.
Question 2: Is it true that there is no application fee for KIITEE?
Answer: Yes. The institute does not charge any application charges from the candidates applying for KIITEE.
Question 3: How can I know what exam center has been assigned to me?
Answer: Details of the exam such as center, date and time will be communicated to the candidates through their admit card.