KIITEE is a National level Entrance Examination organized annually by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar for admission into various UG & PG courses. Aspirants should know that –
- They will get admission into MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental via NEET score and NEET PG score respectively.
- Admission in B.Arch will be offered through NATA score.
KIITEE is a University level examination that offers admission to UG & PG programs. The University is providing various under-graduate & post-graduate courses in different fields. Through this article, aspirants will get the latest information about KIIT Eligibility Criteria in an exhaustive way. Aspirants are recommended to read the article carefully.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria
Students can refer to the table mentioned below to check whether they qualify to appear in the exam or not. Aspirants who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the university will not be permitted to appear for the KIITEE Exam.
|Aspirant should have born on or after July 01, 2001.
|• Aspirants should have passed class 12th in 2019, 2020, 2021.
• Those who are appearing in class 12th in 2022 are also eligible to appear in KIITEE 2022.
|Aspirants must have studied PCM in class 12th with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
|B.Tech + M.Tech(Dual Degree)
|Aspirants should have born on or after July 01, 2001
|Aspirants should have passed class 12th.
|Aspirants must have obtained 60% aggregate in PCM/B in their qualifying exam.
|Passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
Must have NATA Score.
|Should have scored 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.
|Passed class 12th from a recognized board.
|• Aspirant must have Passed 12th in any stream with Mathematics/Business/Mathematics/Economics/ Statistics as one of subjects
• Should have scored minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam.
|Pass 10+2 from a recognized board.
|• Pass qualifying exam with Mathematics
• Should score minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam.
|Aspirants should have born on or after July 01, 2001.
|Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Board
|Should score minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam.
|B.A LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB
|Aspirant should be 21 years as on 1st July, 2022.
|Passed 10+2 & those applying for B.Sc LL.B. have to pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
|For B.Sc LLB should pass the qualifying exam with Science stream & score Minimum 45% marks.
Minimum 45% marks required for other courses too.
|• B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent degree
• GATE Aspirants can also apply.
|Passed qualifying exam in any stream of engineering OR First class MCA or M.Sc in CS/IT from a recognized institution.
|Passed B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/B.L degree OR an equivalent degree.
|Should have scored minimum 55% marks in qualifying exam.
KIITEE Reservation Criteria
- The University reserves some seats for certain categories for B.Tech & Dual Degree courses offered by it.
- The reservation as per Category is provided below –
|Seats Reserved(In Percentage)
KIITEE Application Form
- Only those aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria of KIITEE laid out by the university will be able to fill and submit the application form.
- The application form of KIITEE is likely to be available from December 2021.
- Aspirants will only be able to fill the form till March 2022.
- The application form can be filled via online mode only through the official website.
- Aspirants will be required to submit necessary documents while filling the application form.