KIITEE is a National level Entrance Examination organized annually by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar for admission into various UG & PG courses. The application form is available now. Students are suggested to seek their eligibility as per the criteria mentioned by University before applying for the exam. Aspirants should know that –
- They will get admission into MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental via NEET score and NEET PG score respectively.
- Admission in B.Arch will be offered through NATA score.
This article will shed some light on the key features of KIITEE Application Form. Students are advised to keep reading the article as it will provide the latest updates associated with the KIITEE Application Form.
Important dates of KIITEE Application Form
Students appearing for the exam must note down the key events & their respective dates to avoid any last-minute mishap.
|Online Application Form Availability||December 2021|
|Last date of form submission||March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result Announcement||June 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||July 2022|
KIITEE Application Form
Aspirants must read the following highlights of the KIITEE Application Form-
- The application can be filled only through online mode.
- Aspirants should fill all the details in the application form carefully as no correction facility will be provided later on.
- Aspirants will be required to upload scanned photograph, signature and class 10th mark sheet/passing certificate.
- Aspirants need to enter application number to check their application status.
Application Fee Structure
- No application fee is required to fill the KIITEE Application Form.
How to fill KIITEE Application form?
Aspirants need to follow the given guidelines on how to fill the application form step by step –
- Choose the course to apply.
- Check the valid combinations and click on edit button, if want to add a course. If not, confirm the course.
- Aspirants must take a print of the instruction sheet and keep all the other documents mentioned ready to upload.
- Fill the details asked in the KIITEE Application form.
- Enter the details asked, cross-check it again and once you’re satisfied, submit the details.
- Upload photograph, signature and class X marks sheet in the format specified.
- Finally, submit the form.
Documents to be submitted online
Given below are the list of documents, aspirants must submit when asked during the online filling of application form –
- Print out of the instruction sheet.
- Copies of class X marks sheet/ board certificate.
- Scanned copy of class X marks sheet/ board certificate .(in jpg format and size not more than 150 KB)
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph, colored only. (in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB)
- Scanned copy of signature (in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB)