Admission into MBBS course of Indraprastha University will be given on the basis of NEET. The interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form in online mode from the month of February 2023 (tentatively). A merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their NEET exam. Counseling and admission process will be conducted as per the merit list. The candidates can find the complete details of the IPU MBBS 2023 Admission process from this article below.
List of IPU Medical Colleges
The following medical colleges of GGSIP University will provide admissions in MBBS course:
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
- North DMC Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital (NDMC)
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar (BSA) Medical College and Hospital
- Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS)
The tentative dates for IPU MBBS Admission 2023 are given below:
|Release of online application form||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application||4th week of June 2023|
|Display of merit list||Last week of June 2023|
|Request for correct in candidates’ details in the list||Last week of June 2023|
|Beginning of counseling and documents verification||1st week of July 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of new registration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Display of list of candidates registered for 2nd counseling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Verification of documents of freshly registered candidates||4th week of July 2023|
|Display of schedule of 2nd round of counseling||4th week of July 2023|
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology with 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Those who have passed their 10+2 from schools in Delhi can apply for admissions under 85% quota seats.
- Rest 15% seats will be open under All India Quota to all the candidates qualifying the NEET exam.
All the candidates who are interested in IPU MBBS Admission 2023 will have to fill the registration form for the same. The application/ registration form will only be available in online mode.
- The registration form is expected to be released in the month of February 2023.
- To fill the registration form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and qualification details including their NEET roll number.
- Care must be taken to not provide any false or incorrect information in the application as such forms will be summarily rejected.
- The applications received before the last specified date will be considered for further processing.
- An amount of Rs. 1000/- will also be charged as application fee and can be submitted through online mode.
Release of Merit List
- Candidates who qualify their NEET exam 2023 and have also registered successfully for IPU Admission MBBS 2023, their list will be prepared.
- The list will be made in the order of ranking and published on the official website ipu.ac.in.
- In the list, the following details will be mentioned- Candidate’s name, NEET roll number, NEET rank, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, percentile, region, and category.
- Candidates can their names and other details in this list using scroll down or ctrl + F.
- Any discrepancy in the details must be communicated GGSIPU in the form of physical application and copy of fee Challan.
- The fee will be Rs. 500/- and the Challan should be submitted in Indian Bank branch at GGSIP University.
- The counseling of the candidates will be held on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
- During the counseling, the certificates of the candidates and their eligibility will be verified.
- The candidates whose documents are verified successfully will be allotted a seat.
- Allotment of seats will be done strictly in accordance with the NEET rank.
- Candidates must report for counseling with all their documents and as per the specified schedule.
- Failing in any one of these will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- Depending on the number of seats left vacant after the first round of counseling, subsequent rounds will be conducted.
IPU MBBS Admission 2023 Procedure
- After allocation of seat in the counseling, the candidates will have to report to the allotted institute.
- Candidates must carry their documents along with them while reporting for admission.
- The candidates will have to complete the formalities of admission and submit the tuition or other fees as applicable.
- Those who do not report for admission within the given time will forfeit their seat.
The following documents in original and in photocopy must be carried by the candidates reporting for counseling and admission:
- NEET exam admit card
- NEET exam valid scorecard
- NEET exam result
- Class 12th mark sheets
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Class 10th or equivalent certificate for date of birth
- Character certificate from the head of institution last attended
- Transfer certificate/ migration certificate from the head of institution last attended
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)