KIITEE Exam Pattern includes the exhaustive details about the type of questions, the mode of the exam, the sections that paper contains and details like that. Aspirants should remember that once they submit the test, no changes will be made to the answers. The exam will be based on the computer-based model (online).
KIITEE exam provides a gateway for aspirants to get themselves enroll in various UG & PG courses. Before proceeding for the exam, aspirants should be aware of the exam pattern & syllabus for the exam. Through this article, students will get the latest news/information associated with the KIITEE Exam Patter. They can make their preparation strategy to crack the exam according to the syllabus & exam pattern respectively. Aspirants are advised to read the entire article carefully to understand the KIITEE Exam Pattern.
KIITEE Exam Pattern Highlights
Given below are the key aspects of the KIITEE Exam Pattern-
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|No. of questions per section||40|
|Marking Scheme||+4 Marks for each Right answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 Mark will be deducted for Wrong answer|
Course wise pattern
|Course||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|B.Tech/B.Arch/Biotechnology(Dual Degree)||• Physics
|BBA/BCA/BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB||• Mathematical Ability
• Verbal Ability
• Analytical & Logical Ability
• General Knowledge
|LLM||Based on LLB||120|
KIITEE Exam Pattern: Additional Details
- Aspirants must keep in mind that they bring the admit card in the exam hall, without which they’ll not be permitted to take the exam.
- The aspirants are recommended to arrive at the test centre 45 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Aspirants must note that No textual, material, slide rule, calculator, log table, printed or written material, electronics watch, papers, or any other device except the admit card and pen/pencil will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students will be provided with a sheet of paper for rough work.