JAC Delhi Application Form 2022 may be available probably in June 2022. Aspiring candidates who want to get admission into the engineering/architecture courses at IGDTUW, DTU, IIIT-D and NSIT through JAC Delhi can obtain the JAC Delhi application form online from the official website as per the schedule of JAC Delhi counselling.
JAC Delhi application form includes some stages like application fee submission, filling the form, login and choice filling. To apply for JAC Conselling, candidates first have to register themselves by depositing a non-refundable fee cum counselling fee of Rs. 1,400 + additional bank charges as applicable. In order to make the payment of said registration fee, the candidates need to log in using their JEE Main roll number, mobile number, and email ID. Through this post, candidates can check the complete details about JAC Delhi Application form.
JAC Delhi 2022 Application Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration process||June 2022|
|Closing date for registration/application cum counselling fee payment (via SBI E-challan)||June 2022|
|Deadline for registration/application cum counselling fee payment (Through Net banking/ debit card/ credit)||June 2022|
Keep ready the following things before filling the application form:
- Candidate’s recent Photograph in JPEG format (Less than 40 KB)
- Candidate’s signature in JPEG format (Less than 20 KB)
- JEE Main Roll Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
JAC Delhi 2022 Application Procedure
The application process of JEE Main involved the following stages:
- Submission of the registration fee
- Login & filling the details in application form
- Login to applicant’s account
- Choice filling
Stage 1: Submission of the registration fee
The candidates will begin the fee submission for the online registration process by providing details like JEE (Main) Roll No., E-Mail ID, and Mobile Number.
Payment mode for Application Fee submission:
Aspirants who want to appear in JAC Delhi counselling and admission process can pay the registration/application fee through the any of the following modes:
- Debit Card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking through Bill Desk Payment Gateway
- Via cash at any branch of SBI
For Debit Card/ Credit card/Internet Banking through Bill Desk Payment Gateway:
In case of applicants paying the fee through Debit Card/ Credit card, they have to pay 1% of the transaction amount + Service Tax as the applicable amount.
In case of applicants paying through Internet Banking: Rs. 10 + Service Tax (as applicable) will be charged.
Note: Once the payment has been done successfully, the applicants will be allowed to start filling the register/application form.
Cash payment through any SBI branch:
Aspirants can make the payment of fee at any branch of State Bank of India by using SBI E-challan.
Candidates, who opt to pay through cash using SBI-challan, they will be charged with an additional Rs. 50/- as bank service charges.
Note: Applicants, who pay the fee through cash using SBI-challan, will be able to access and fill application/ registration form from the next day of payment.
Stage 2: Login and filling the JAC Delhi application form 2022
- After paying the applicable counselling fee, candidates will be able to log in and fill the details in the application form. To fill the details, candidates should follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.jacdelhi.nic.in and then click on the New Registration tab.
- Enter the following details to access the Online Registration Form:
- JEE (Main) Roll No
- Candidate’s date of Birth
- Result Status (Declared Pass) of 12th Class
- Applicants should fill the above mentioned required details, which will be used for filling of choices of programmes and seat allotment. Applicants are also needed to upload their Photograph and signature in JPEG format as per the given specifications.
- Candidate’s JEE (Main) Roll No. will be used as “User ID” for application login. They have to select a suitably strong “Password” for successive logins to this website.
- Applicants should ensure that Mobile Number and Email ID entered by them must be valid as the future communication with candidates will be made through these details.
- Aspirants should take the printout of the registration form signed by their parents/ Guardian and self as it has to be submitted during admission.
Stage 3: Login to the candidate’s account on JAC website
This stage includes displaying and editing details in the following steps:
- Registration Details: Candidates should check the registration details carefully. The registration information is quite important as it would be required for seat allotment
- Edit Registration: Before finalizing or locking the choices, applicants can make any changes or editing in the details.
- Available Choices – Details of seats at the colleges/universities will be available as per eligibility of the candidate.
- Display Filled choices – The choices entered my applicants will be appeared at this stage. Candidates are advised to make as many choices as they can to get seats early at the time of seat allotment.
Stage 4: Filling of choices
At this point, the candidates are needed to make choice preferences and pick choices for courses and institutions in which they want admission. Candidates should mark as many choices as they wish to fill, from the list of available choices. We advised candidates to check the course and fee structure and branches of each institute before filling the choices.
- Choice Locking and Printing Locked Choices
The choices made by the applicants will be locked automatically once the registration period completed. Candidates should take the print out of the filled choices only after choice completing the process of choice filling in that particular round.