JAC Delhi Counselling procedure 2022: The applicants who will qualify the JEE (Main) will be considered eligible to appear for Central Counselling organized by the CBSE. Aspirants are needed to apply online for the JAC Delhi counseling as per the prescribed schedule.
Candidates can check the complete details about JAC Delhi counselling procedure along with schedule from the article mentioned below on this page.
JAC Delhi Counselling procedure schedule
|Particulars||First round||Second round||Third round|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment Result||July 2022||July 2022||July 2022|
|Physical Reporting for Admission at particular University / Institute||July 2022||July 2022||July 2022|
|IGDTUW & IIITD: Both Delhi and Outside Delhi Region: All Categories||July 2022||July 2022||July 2022|
|DTU and NSIT: Both Delhi and Outside Delhi Region: All Categories||July 2022||July 2022||July 2022|
Seat Allotment- Basic rules
At this stage, the choices made by the applicants will be processed centrally and allotment of seats will be done as per candidates’ merit. The announcement of seat allotment result will be available on the official website at http://www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
- DTU, NSIT, and IGDTUW
- There will be no separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates. The provisional seat allotment will be truly done on the basis of the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in the JEE (Main) exam as provided by CBSE.
- For admission to B. Arch. courses at IGDTUW, All India Rank in Paper-2 of JEE (Main) will be considered.
- For admission to B. E. / B. Tech. courses, All India Rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) will be considered.
- Except above merit rank, provisional seat allotment will be done on the basis of all details provided by the applicant in his/her online application like category, minimum qualification eligibility criterion, region, choices filled etc
- Preparation of Merit list respecting IIIT Delhi
- Total marks scored in Paper-1 in JEE Main changed to the base of 100.
- Additional benefit marks, if any
- The priority list will be prepared on the total of the above two.
- In the case of a tie, applicant with a higher rank in JEE Mains will be given higher rank
First round of counselling
- The choices submitted by applicants at the time of online registration will be processed centrally and the college wise cutoffs of the seat allotment results will be released on the official website of JAC Delhi.
- The authority will generate online provisional admission letter in the candidate’s login account on the website of JAC Delhi for the applicants who get a seat in this round. Applicants are advised to take a print out of this letter
- Candidates who will get an allotment in the first round of counselling will have to pay the applicable admission fee and report to the allotted Institute / University for document verification along with all the necessary documents and application fee payment slip, as per the counselling schedule. If fail to do so, the allotted seat of candidate will be automatically cancelled and he/she will not be considered for consequent online rounds of seat allotment.
- On the basis of number of candidates completing the document verification process successfully, the vacant seats will be available for second round of counselling.
Second round of counselling
- No fresh registration will be accepted in this round
- At this stage, all eligible applicants must visit the official website as per counselling schedule for checking their allotment of seat in this round. If an already enrolled candidate has implemented his/her choice for freezing of allotted seat in the 1st round, the same will not be accepted for the succeeding round of counselling.
- Type of eligible candidates:
- Type – 1: All the candidates, who registered successfully and not allotted any seats in the first round of seat allotment, should open the JAC Delhi website as per counselling schedule for checking the allotment of a seat for them in this round.
- Type – 2: Applicants, who were selected a seat in the first round of counselling, submitted their required admission fee along with successful verification of documents, hence were announced as successful admitted applicants. Such applicants are needed to visit the official website of JAC as per counselling schedule to get to know about the upgradation of seat allotted to them in the first round
- The choices filled by applicants will be processed centrally and the results would be displayed on the website of JAC Delhi at www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
- Type- 1 candidate, who will get an allotment in second round of counselling, are needed to pay the applicable admission fee and report to the allotted University / Institute for document verification along with all the necessary documents and fee payment slip, as per the counselling schedule. Failing in which, the allotted seat of candidate will be automatically cancelled and he/she will not be considered for consequent online rounds of seat allotment
- Applicants of Type -2 may get a seat of their higher preference choice or their earlier allotted seat may stay unchanged.
- In case, a Type – 1 applicant, who will be announced as successful applicants in the second round, wants to continue in the branch offered to him/her during admission time, then he/she should submit a request letter to JAC on the day of admission of branch for freezing the same at the respective university/institute.
- Candidates of Type- 2 are also allowed to freeze their branch if they desire to do so by writing a request letter to JAC Delhi, at the time of physical reporting of this round, at the University / Institute where they have to report currently.
Third and Fourth Round of counselling
As same as 2nd counselling round
Spot Round (depending on availability of vacant seats)
The spot round includes the vacant seats may be available in NSIT, DTU, IIIT-D & IGDTUW after upgradation, if any.
List of documents to be verified after the announcement of the result in each round of counselling
All the applicants, who provisionally allotted a seat in any round of counselling, will be needed to report at the respective University/institute in person as per the counselling schedule for the verification of necessary documents. Applicants should bring the self-attested and original copies of the following documents during the reporting at the respective University / Institute for document verification as per counseling schedule.
- Slip of admission fee payment
- Online downloaded registration form duly signed by parent/ guardian and self.
- Printout copies of filled choices
- 3-passport size color photographs
- Printout of the Score Card and Admit Card of JEE (Main)
- Marks sheet of the qualifying examination, i.e. Class XII or equivalent exam.
- Printout out copy of Seat Allotment Letter downloaded from www.jacdelhi.nic.in
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved category/sub-category Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate original in case of General/ ST/ SC/CW/ SG/ OBC
- PD sub-category