Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2022 abbreviated as the JAC Delhi 2022 is a centralized counselling process through which the candidates can get an admission to B.Tech, B.E, and B.Arch courses. The admission through JAC Delhi 2022 will be offered in some of the top engineering colleges in Delhi such as DTU, IGDTUW, IITD, and NSIT. The admission to B.Tech/ BE will be based on the candidates All India Rank in Paper – 1 of JEE Main. While the paper -2 of JEE Main will be the basis of admission to B.Arch programme.
The candidates aspiring for admission through JAC Delhi 2022 can check all the necessary details such as application form, important dates, eligibility criteria etc. form this post.
JAC Delhi 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of online registration and Choice filling||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||4th week of June 2022|
|Last date to register online||4th week of June 2022|
|1st round of seat allotment result declaration||4th week of June 2022|
|Physical reporting at the concerned institute or university||4th week of June 2022|
|2nd round of seat allotment result declaration||1st week of July 2022|
|Physical reporting at the concerned institute or university||1st week of July 2022|
|Subsequent rounds of seat allotment (round III to VI)||July 2022|
|Special round (if the seat remains vacant)||1st to 2nd week of August 2022|
Participating Institute in JAC Delhi 2022
The details about the participating institute along with the offered courses are mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Institute||Name of Course||Duration of Course|
|Delhi Technological University (DTU)||B.Tech (CE/ COE/ EE/ IT/ SE/ ME/ ENE, MCE, PCT, PIE etc.)||4 years|
|Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)||B.E (ECE/ COE/ IT/ ICE/ ME/ MPAE/ BT)||4 years|
|Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
(only female candidates can apply)
|B.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ IT/ MAE)
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIITD)||B.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ CSAM/ CSD/ CSSS/ CSB)||4 years|
JAC Delhi 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to be considered for admission.
For B.E/ B.Tech admission
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The applicant must have at least 60% marks in PCM and at least passing marks in English at 10+2 level.
- For admission to IIT Delhi, the candidate must have 80% marks in best of 5 subjects including PCM.
- Every candidate need have a valid rank in JEE Main exam.
For B.Arch admission at IGDTUW
- The candidate securing at least 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics and English as compulsory subject are eligible. An individual pass in every subject is also required.
- The applicant must have scored more than qualifying marks in JEE Main (Paper 2).
JAC Delhi 2022 Application Form
The candidates can apply for the centralized counselling process by visiting the official website i.e. https://jacdelhi.nic.in/. To start the application form submission process, the candidates have to initiate the fee submission by providing JEE Main Roll no, Email ID, Mobile No. After the successful fee submission, the candidate must visit the official website once again to complete the application form.
The candidates have to enter their choice of institute and branch while filling the application form. Please note that the candidates who will not fill the choices in the application form after fee payment will not be considered for admission and the application fee will not be refunded.
The JAC Delhi 2022 registration cum counselling fee will be Rs. 1500/- + the applicable transaction charges.
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be paid by using a credit card, debit card, net banking or cash via SBI Collect e-challan.
Filling of choices
The registered candidates who will successfully pay the registration cum counselling fee will be allowed to fill their choice of course and university/ institute. The candidates have to enter their choices in order of their preference. The availability of seat will be displayed in the candidate’s portal as per the eligibility. There is no limitation of choices; a candidate can enter as many choices as he/she want as per his/her preference.
It is recommended that the candidates should check the fees structure and branches of each institute before filling the JAC Delhi 2022 choices. The choices entered by the candidates will be locked automatically after the registration process gets over. The applicants should take a print out of filled choices for future reference.
Note: The female candidates aspiring for the admission to B.Arch course at IGDTUW must enter B.Arch as one of the choices.
JAC Delhi 2022 Result Declaration and Admission
After the process of choice filling gets completed, the institute wise cutoff and the seat allotment result will be updated on the JAC Delhi Website. The candidates can download the provisional Admission letter by logging in to their account after the publication of admission cutoff. Please note that the print out of this admission letter is required at the time of reporting for the admission.
After the issuance of the provisional admission letter, the candidates have to visit the particular university/ institute for completing admission formalities.
Note: The counseling will be concluded in many rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
Documents required for JAC Delhi 2022 counselling
The candidates should carry the following documents while reporting for the admission. Have a look at the counselling process:
- Admission Fee payment receipt
- Online Registration form created online and duly signed by the parents/guardian and candidates.
- 2 passport size color photo
- Printout of Choice filled (print out should be taken after the closure of registration process)
- Printout of the result card and admit card of JEE Main
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- Class 10th mark sheet or certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Category certification (if claiming reservation)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (compulsory for all candidates)