The Gour Banga University is a very famous university located at the outskirt of Malda, West Bengal. The university will invite applications for admission to its 2-year B.Ed Course in online mode. Admissions are provided into the various colleges affiliated to the university. Aspiring candidates should note that the university is not going to organize an entrance exam. The applicants will be shortlisted as per their academic qualifications. It is expected that the application process for Gour Banga University B.Ed. Admission 2022 will start in the month of June 2022. Go through this post to find out the information about Gour Banga University B.Ed Admission Process 2022 in a detailed manner.
Gour Banga University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Important Highlights
- Fresher candidates who are pursuing any Course of study/ full-time research work/ job are not eligible.
- For deputed candidate seats, only those teachers will be considered who are teaching class 9th to 12th in govt. aided schools.
- The aspirants should carefully check the eligibility before starting the application process. The university will not refund the application fee in case an applicant is found ineligible.
- The application process is completely online. No printed/ offline application form will be released by the university.
- Facilities for the payment of an application fee will be provided in both offline and online mode.
- There is no provision for an entrance exam. Admissions are going to be granted only on the basis of an academic merit list.
Gour Banga University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Important Dates
Aspiring candidates can check the tentative schedule for Gour Banga University B.Ed Admission 2022 from the table given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of June 2022|
|Deadline to submit application form online||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee via bank challan||3rd week of June 2022|
|Release of a merit list||4th week of June 2022|
|Granting of admissions based on the merit list||4th week of June 2022|
|Closure of online admission process||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of classes||2nd week of July 2022|
Gour Banga University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria listed below.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks either in Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree. Please note this educational qualification is applicable for both fresher as well as deputed candidates.
- In case a candidate has a bachelor degree with Honours and at least 50% marks in the Honours subject with a pass in the rest of the subjects then he can also apply.
- Candidates from SC/ ST categories will get a 5% relaxation in the qualifying exam marks.
- For fresher category applicants, the age of a candidate should not exceed 38 years.
- Deputed candidate’s seats are reserved for the Deputed Teachers from any West Bengal govt. /Govt. Aided/ Govt Sponsored schools or institutes with 1-year experience in teaching.
Gour Banga University B.Ed. Application Form 2022
The candidates seeking admission need to fill and submit the online application form as per the prescribed schedule. Given below are some guiding instructions to submit the Gour Banga University B.Ed. Application form 2022 easily.
- The candidates can initiate the application process by visiting the official website of the university i.e. www.ugbadmission.com.
- Upon accessing the application form, the aspirants are required to provide their personal, contact and academic details.
- Authorities are going to verify the details later. So, candidates are requested not to provide any false or fabricated information in the application form.
- Apart from the accurate details, each applicant also needs to upload the scanned images of his/her photograph and signature.
- In the next step, the applicants have to pay the required application fee for admission.
- It is recommended to take a printout of the submitted application form and receipt of the application fee for future requirements.
- The application fee for Gour Banga University B.Ed Admission 2022 is Rs. 700/- (Rs. 40/- additional as service charge)
- A candidate can pay fees in online mode using methods like credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. Alternately, aspirants can also pay offline through a bank challan.
Gour Banga University B.Ed. 2022 Selection Process
The section criteria are different for the fresher and deputed candidates. The parameters for the selection of both fresher and deputed candidates are given below.
- Deputed Candidates: The parameter on which the deputed candidates will get shortlisted is teaching experience (length of continued service). Please note that the teaching experience of class 9th to 12th in govt. aided school will be considered.
- Fresher Candidates: Selection of fresh candidates will be solely based on their previous academic performances. Please note that the university will consider marks from class 10th to highest qualification of the candidates while preparing the merit list.
- Differently Abled (DA) Candidates: In order to select candidates from DA categories, the percentage of disability and academic score both will be considered by the authorities.
Gour Banga University B.Ed. Admission Process 2022
- After calculating the grade points, the authorities will upload Gour Banga University B.Ed. Merit List 2022 on its official website.
- Different merit lists will be uploaded for all the categories.
- Candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the university counselling.
- In the counseling process, the aspirants have to get their documents verified.
- The admission authorities will grant enrollment based on the merit list and choice filled by the candidates.
- It is compulsory to pay the admission fee in order to confirm the admission.