Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi manages overall admission process of Delhi polytechnic 2023 for various diploma courses. The application form will be released most probably in the 1st week of July 2023. The authority conducts a common entrance test (CET) for the same. Aspirants who are looking for Delhi polytechnic Admission need to fill and submit an online application form. Before making registration for Delhi polytechnic 2023 admission, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria very carefully. Complete details about Delhi CET 2023 admission process are given in this post.
Delhi Polytechnic 2023
- Authorities will conduct five different examinations for various diploma courses.
- 10% of the total seats in the private colleges are management quota seats.
- The application process will take place in online mode only. Authorities will not publish any printed application form in offline mode.
- Just like the application process, the counselling process will also be held online through the official website.
- Delhi CET 2023 is an offline (OMR Sheet based) exam in which the candidates have to answer 150 objective type questions.
Delhi Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of the application form submission in online mode||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit an online application||4th week of July 2023|
|Release date of Admit Card||1st week of August 2023|
|Date of Delhi Polytechnic Exam||2nd week of August 2023|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of August 2023|
|Date of counselling||3rd week of August 2023|
Delhi Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Delhi Polytechnic 2023 depends upon the diploma course in which the candidate is looking for admission. Given below are the eligibility criteria for various diploma courses.
Test 1 – (All the 10th based Diploma courses)
- The aspirant should have cleared the class 10th exam or equivalent with at least 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Applicants also need to have passing marks in Science, Mathematics and English subjects individually.
Test 2 – (Modern Office Practice (English))
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 35% aggregate marks in the top three subjects. Please note that these top three subjects must include English.
- Aspirants should have passing marks in English individually.
Test 3 – (Modern Office Practice (Hindi))
- The applicants need to pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 35% aggregate marks in the top three subjects. The top three subjects must include Hindi/ Sanskrit subject.
- Aspirants should have passing marks in Hindi/ Sanskrit individually.
Test 4 – (Diploma in pharmacy)
- The candidate should have passed the class 12th exam with physics, chemistry as compulsory and any one of Biology/ Mathematics subjects.
Test 5 – (Lateral Entry to 2nd year of diploma course)
- Aspirants must have passed the 12th class with physics, chemistry, mathematics/ biology subjects.
- Those aspirants who have passed the 12th class exam with Mathematics/ Vocational/ Technical subjects can also apply.
- Candidate having 2 years ITI after passing 10th from a recognized institute located in Delhi are also eligible.
Delhi Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Delhi Polytechnic Application form will release in online mode through the official website i.e. cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
- Candidates who are looking to apply first need to register on the website by providing some of their basic details.
- After registration, the candidates need to login by using the credential generated at the time of registration.
- Then, aspirants are required to fill the detailed application form with all the necessary information.
- Make sure to enter authentic details only because incorrect details may result in rejection of the application form.
- Apart from the details, it is also compulsory for the candidates to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression on the application.
- The last step of the application process is the payment of the fee.
- After submitting the application form and fee, the applicants should take a printout of the application form.
- The application fee for this exam is Rs. 400/- + bank charges for all the categories.
- Interested candidates can pay online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Delhi Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card
- The registered candidates will be able to download the admit card 10 days prior to the examination date.
- An admit card will carry information such as the candidate’s roll number, exam center address, etc.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall without an admit card.
- A copy of the admit card will also be required at the time of counselling. However, the link to download a duplicate admit will not be available after the exam. So, candidates must keep a copy of the admit card safe even after the exam.
Delhi Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Sheet based exam)
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 150
- Maximum Marking: 600
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark in case of an incorrect answer.
All and all, 5 tests will be conducted by the authorities for admission to different courses. The exam pattern is different for all 5 test as shown below.
|Diploma Course||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Test Number – 1|
|All the 10th standard based Diploma courses both engineering/ non-engineering||Mathematics||50|
|Test Number – 2|
|Diploma in Modern office practice English (10+2 based)||English comprehension||60|
|Logical and Analytical Ability||45|
|Test Number – 3|
|Diploma in Modern office practice Hindi (10+2 based)||Hindi Comprehension||60|
|Logical and Analytical Ability||45|
|Test Number – 4|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (12th based)||Physics||45|
|Test Number – 5|
|Lateral Entry to 2nd diploma course (For Delhi region candidates only)||Physics||30|
Delhi Polytechnic 2023 Result
- After conducting the exam, authorities will upload the result on the official website.
- To check the result, candidates have to enter their roll number and application number.
- The result card comprises information such as marks and rank secured by the candidates.
- Apart from the result declaration online, no separate intimation will be sent to the applicants.
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2023
- The schedule of online web-based counselling will be available after the result declaration.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to provide the choice of course and colleges as per their preferences.
- After online choice submission, the result of seat allotment will be published and provisional allotment letters will be released.
- Finally, to confirm the admission, the candidates have to get their documents verified.
Documents required during counselling
- Receipt of Online fee payment
- Copy of Provisional Allotment Letter
- Copy of On-line Registration Slip
- Two latest identical Color Photographs (Same as pasted on the admit card)
- Admit Card of CET-2023 (Original)
- Proof of date of birth
- Qualifying exam mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or from a gazetted officer
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Transfer Certificate/School leaving Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Anti-ragging undertaking
- Declaration/Undertaking for non-migration after admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Do I have to report to any counselling centre for online registration or choice filling?
Answer: No, the online registration and choice filling can be done from any place as per your convenience.
Question – 2: How many seats are reserved for Delhi and Outside Delhi Region?
Answer: 85% of the total seats are reserved for the students from Delhi region and rest 15% of the total seats are for outside Delhi region students.
Question – 3: When and where the authorities will verify the documents?
Answer: The documents are verified after the counselling at the institute allotted for admission.
Question – 4: When the classes will start?
Answer: Generally, the classes start in the month of August.
14 thoughts on “Delhi Polytechnic 2023: CET Delhi 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date”
kiya main assam ka student apply kar sakta hu kiya.
How much rank do we want for clearing polytechnic entrance exam. Plz reply me as soon as possible
I want under 1 thousand bro
I am from Uttarakhand and I want to appear in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. Is it possible? Another query.. what’s the minimum age limit to apply for?
I am from Uttarakhand and I want to appear in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. Is it possible?
I am from up !
Kya main kar sakta hun ?
Total seat 4500
Kese apply kru
Delhi polytechnic me kul kitna sit hai
abhi tak sheet information nahi hai kis college me kitni sheet hai wo to result kebaad pta chaelg a
I want to know cutoff merit of previous year please help me
Kitna rank me Delhi polytanic me admenation hoga
HUM BE ADDMISSION KARAN CHAHTE HAI
This year i am sitting for 10 th exam ( 2018-19 )
Please tell when and how i am apply for Delhi polytechnic entrence exam