Delhi Polytechnic Application form 2021 has been released on 6th July 2021. This year, there will be no entrance test for admission into polytechnic courses.
Every year, this exam conducted for offering admission in the various non-engineering, engineering full-time diploma courses and 2nd year of diploma engineering (Lateral Entry) in the various institutions in Delhi.
Aspirants can check all important details about Delhi Polytechnic application form 2021 from the post below:
Delhi Polytechnic Application form 2021 Important Dates
Interested candidates can check the official schedule in the table below:
|Application form will be available from||6th July 2021|
|Deadline for application form submission||—|
|Last date for application fee payment||—|
How to apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2021?
It is must for all candidates to ensure their eligibility as mentioned in the information brochure before filling up the details in the CET Delhi application form 2021. Below, we are listing some important points regarding Delhi polytechnic application form 2021.
- Candidates can fill the application form online mode by visiting the official website of authority.
- The online registration for Delhi CET has been commenced from 6th July 2021.
- Candidate should fill the required details carefully and correctly in the application form and upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the given specification.
- Once the registration process is over, candidates will not be allowed make any correction or changes in the online application form.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the filled-in application form.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as necessary application fee. The payment can be made through debit card/ credit card/internet banking/e-wallet/SBI buddy (online mode). The fee can also be paid from Challan to any Corporation bank branch. It should be noted that the application fee is non-refundable under any situation.
Check the step wise instructions to apply for Delhi Polytechnic exam 2021:
- At first, visit the official website of conducting body.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Apply for Common Entrance Test-201’ and select one of the exams of your choice.
- Now, complete the registration process by providing some basic details.
- Enter the necessary details in the application form such as the name of candidate, Parent’s name, Date of birth, Category, Gender, Religion, Nationality, etc.
- Select the status of your qualifying examination like ‘Appearing’ or ‘Passed’ and also choose the test of your choice.
- Provide a valid email address and mobile number for future communication.
- Verify the details entered by you in the form carefully before clicking the submit button.
- After the submission of duly filled application form, further proceed to upload the scanned images of a photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPG format.
- Press the upload button.
- After that, an application number will appear on the screen.
- Candidate should pay the examination fee either through online or offline mode. After 24 hours, you can check the status of your application fee.
- Candidate should take a printout of the completely filled-in application form for future reference.