JEXPO- a state level entrance exam also known as WB Polytechnic is conducted for providing admission into Diploma courses in Engineering, Technology & Architecture offered by different institutes/colleges in West Bengal. The exam is organized on a yearly basis. Interested candidates must ensure their eligibility before proceeding for JEXPO Application Form 2021. They can go through this article to know more about the application process and JEXPO Application Form.
JEXPO Application Form 2021
Candidates can go through the following mentioned key features of the JEXPO Application Form 2021 –
- The information brochure can be accessed through online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be available for candidates from January 2021.
- Candidates can get the Offline forms from all Government; Government sponsored or self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT & VE & SD in West Bengal and one centre in Tripura.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory to fill the form.
- Candidates must fill the particulars in the application form carefully.
- They are suggested to keep their documents and their respective printout handy while filling the details.
- The Complete application form (offline & online) need to be submitted to the designated polytechnic centers.
Application Fee Structure
Type of Application
|Offline Application||Rs. 250/- only||Rs. 500/- only|
|Online Application||Rs. 225/- only||Rs. 450/- only|
- *Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The application fee will be submitted via offline mode (Cash in polytechnic college).
JEXPO Exam Dates 2021
Candidates are suggested to note down the below-mentioned dates related to the exam to avoid the hassle-free experience:
|Availability of Application Form||January 2021|
|Last Date to submit the form|| Offline- March 2021|
Online- March 2021
|Admit Card Announcement||March 2021|
|Exam Date||April 2021|
|Result Declaration||May 2021|
|Commencement of Counseling||May 2021|
How to Apply for JEXPO 2021?
Candidates need to follow the mentioned procedure step by step to apply for the JEXPO Exam –
- Visit the official link.
- Fill the particulars carefully as asked.
- Follow the instructions as mentioned.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Now, Click on the submit button to proceed further.
- Review the details filled in the application form before making final submission.
- Pay the required fee in Cash to the any polytechnic college along with application form.
- Keep the printouts of the Application Form for future use.
- Aspirants will get the successful submission of Application Form status in their registered Mobile Number.
Application Link: https://webscte.co.in/