BITSAT exam notification 2022 is yet to be announced and hence at this moment, it’ll be difficult to intimate you the exact date of the beginning of slot booking procedure. Slot booking is a very important process to complete where candidates will have to reserve a date and time for appearing in the exam.
Candidates are suggested to book their slots in advance as allotment will be done on first come first serve basis. They must complete the slot booking process within the given timeline.
BITSAT Slot Booking Procedure 2022
BITSAT exam is going to be organized at various states of India as well in Dubai. Candidates can give their choice of exam centre during filling the application form. After completion of the application session, the exam conducting authority will release the list of exam centres including date and time for each centre. Below, I’m sharing procedure of booking your slot:
- Candidates are first required to access the link mentioned below.
- Under the login page, candidates are suggested to enter their personal information such as application number, date of birth, gender and Email ID.
- After providing the necessary information, candidates are suggested to click the “Proceed” button.
- Now, you need to choose the exam centre and hit on the “Continue” button.
- The time slots options will be displayed over there. There will be at least three slots every day.
- Candidates are required to choose their slot as per their wish.
- Once you selected your preferred date and time and then you need to confirm it by submitting the form.
- After doing so the booking slip will be generated.
- The slot booking procedure will be done on first come first serve basis. Therefore, candidates are suggested to book their slots as soon as possible.
- Your request for making a change in the exam center will not be entertained.
- After booking your slot you won’t be eligible to make any sort of changes.