BITSAT Application Form 2020- Apply Here, Last Date to Apply
BITSAT Application Form 2020 is available from 11th January 2020 (confirmed officially). The BITSAT i.e. the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2020 will be conducted in the online mode from 16th to 25th May 2020. The candidates who wish to take admission in the bachelor courses in science and engineering must apply for this exam. This shall be done by filling out an online application form and submitting it before the last date. All the major details required for filling and submitting form have been given below.
We strongly advise aspirants to confirm your eligibility before you plan to apply for BITSAT exam. The application form submitted by an ineligible aspirant will lead to rejection.
News: Candidates can fill up the application form using the direct link below.
BITSAT Application Form 2020 Important Dates
- Application form submission starts from: 11th Jan 2020
- Application from submission ends on: 11th May 2020
- The candidates must follow the link given below to fill the application form.
Other Important Information
- Please carefully read the information brochure before you make an application for the exam. You can also download the brochure in pdf format.
- Candidates must fill up the form as per the instructions provided in the link given below. If you read the entire information then click on the ‘Allow me to apply online’ button at the bottom of this page.
- Once you complete the form online then you need to obtain its printout for future reference. The deadline for the online application is 11th May 2020. There is no need to sending the form via post.
- At the time of filing the application, you’ll be asked to put the center preferences- you may choose exam center in India as well as Dubai. If you choose India then you’ll have to provide three choices, however in case you want to sit in the exam in Dubai then no other preferences need to be given except Dubai.
- In case you are choosing the exam center in India then you will have to make the payment of Rs.2950/- (Rs. 2450/- for the female candidate). If you choose Dubai as a center, the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be the same and will be US$70 (or Rs.4500/- Indian Rupees).
- Before you take a printout of your application form, the system will generate a unique application number. Candidates are suggested to make a note of the application number.
- At the time of applying online, please do not press ‘Back‘ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- One candidate is allowed to submit only one application. A
- Before starting your online application keep ready scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the format of jpg/jpeg only. Size of photo image must be between4 kb to 50 Kb. Size of signature image must be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- A candidate can apply for the BITSAT exam online only through the official BITS admission website (www.bitsadmission.com).
Here are the details for the application fee for BITSAT.
- For males: Rs.2950/-
- For females: Rs.2450/-
- For Dubai centre: US $70 (Rs.4500/-)
The application fee is non-refundable in nature and can be paid by using the credit card/debit card/net banking/cash payment at ICICI bank branch along with a specially generated pay-in-slip.