The exam pattern details of the BITSAT exam must be known to all the aspirants of the exam. This is because it depicts many of the important details regarding the question paper. The candidates can come to know about the type of questions asked in the paper, the time duration allowed, the marking scheme of the paper, negative marking rules, the total number of questions etc. For a serious candidate, such details which will be known beforehand shall definitely prove out to be helpful in the long run.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
Some of the important details regarding the exam pattern of BITSAT are given as follows.
- Total time duration: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- No. of parts of BITSAT: 4 (Part 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Total number of questions: 150
- Marks per correct answer: 3 marks
- Negative marking: Applicable.
- Marks deduction for each wrong answer: 1 mark
- Questions asked from: Physics (40), chemistry (40), maths (45), English proficiency (15)/Logical reasoning (10).
- A candidate who completes all 150 questions (without skipping any) in the stipulated time period can attempt 12 additional questions (4 from each PCM).
Question Paper Format
Here is the quick overview of BITSAT 2021 exam pattern, please have a look:
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Part III||a) English Proficiency
b) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
After reviewing the exam pattern you must review the BITSAT syllabus. If you prepare for the exam by keeping the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern in mind, it will for sure help you to score well in the exam.