Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET result most likely in the month of May 2022. The result of JKCET exam will represent candidate’s merit achieved in the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test. Candidates who appeared in the JKCET entrance test can check their result along with marks and ranks secured in an online mode. The authority will upload the JKCET result in the PDF format. A merit list will be prepared after analyzing the candidate’s performance in the exam. Seat allotment and counselling will be done on the basis of JKCET merit list 2022 and candidate’s choice of college and branch. Candidates who want to know more about JKCET Result can go through the post mentioned below on this page.
JKCET Result 2022
Candidates who would appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) will be able to check their results after the successful completion of the exam. Results will be announced and available as roll number wise/ rank wise on the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. Those who would successfully qualify the entrance test will be called to participate in the JKCET counselling process 2022. Candidates can check the tentative schedule regarding JKCET Result from the table below.
|Date of JKCET entrance exam
|JKCET answer key release date
|Announcement of JKCET result
Highlights of JKCET Result 2022
- Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam can access the result of JKCET online as well as from the office of BOPEE at Jammu and Srinagar.
- Test takers who are not satisfied with the marks obtained in the examination and wish to go for the reevaluation of their marks will be required to pay Rs. 1000 as applicable fee at the POS terminal at BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu. To do this, candidates must have to send a rechecking request in writing at the office within five days of result announcement.
- After the announcement of result, a merit list will be prepared. Based on which, candidates will be invited to attend the counselling process.
- It should be noted down; JKCET result 2022 will be valid for 2022-2023 academic sessions only.
- It is important for the candidates to produce the result of JKCET exam during counselling.
- Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of filled course choices. Candidates have to attend the counselling in person. They need to carry all original documents while appearing in the counselling.
JKCET Merit 2022
The authority will prepare a separate merit list for each course offered through JKCET exam. The merit will be decided on the basis of inter-se-merit & eligibility of the test takers. Moreover, merit list will be displayed separately for general category and reserved category. To get admission in the preferred course, candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance examination decided by the Jammu & Kashmir reservation rules. If two candidates have scored equal marks, inter-se-merit for JKCET will be prepared by following ways:
- Marks scored in Mathematics section of the Entrance test.
- Marks scored in Physics section of the Entrance test, if marks achieved in Mathematics section are equal.
- In case of further tie, the preference will be given to marks scored in Chemistry section.
- Student older in age if marks achieved in Math, Physics and Chemistry are same.
How to check the JKCET Result 2022?
Aspirants who appeared in the exam can check their result by following the given instructions:
- At first, visit the official website link.
- The result of JKCET exam will be uploaded in pdf format.
- Result will indicate the candidate’s name and roll number.
- Candidates can check their total marks and rank obtained through JKCET Result 2022.
- Download the result and take the printout for further reference.