Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will invite the applications for AUEET 2023. It is an entrance exam conducted by the Andhra University to select the candidates for admission to its integrated B.Tech + M.Tech degree program. The admissions are offered in University College of Engineering (A), and AU College of Engineering for Women. Interested candidates have to fill and submit the application form in online mode. The exam will be held offline and candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form. Aspirants can check all the necessary details regarding AUEET 2023 from this post.
AUEET 2023 Overview
- 85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagram, Vishakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam.
- There is no provision of rechecking and re-evaluation after the result declaration.
- The exam will be held in three cities only i.e. Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada.
- The counselling process will take place in multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
- It is an OMR sheet based examination in which a candidate has to answer 90 questions from physics, chemistry, and Mathematics.
The tentative schedule for AUEET 2023 is given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission`||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit online application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||Last week of April 2023|
|Opening of correction window||4th week of April 2023|
|Release of admit card||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of examination||2nd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2023|
AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates looking for admission must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Aspirants also need to have at least 50% aggregate marks at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates who are going to appear for the exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
AUEET Application Form 2023
The application process of AUEET 2023 will take in online mode only. Interested candidates may access the application form by visiting the official website i.e. www.audoa.in or www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa.
- Aspirants may start the application process by registering on the official website.
- After registration, the candidates may fill rest of the details in the application form.
- The following details are needed to be entered in the online application form – name, gender, date of birth, caste details, academic details, parent income, domicile, etc.
- Try to enter the most accurate details because incorrect details may lead to the rejection of an application form.
- In addition to the details, applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signature in the application form.
- Once the application form is filled, the candidates may pay the required application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future requirements.
The application fees required to be paid in order to appear for the AUEET 2023 exam are as follows.
- SC/ ST/ PHC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Rest of the candidates: Rs. 1200/-
Mode of payment: The application fee payments are accepted via online payment gateways using a credit card
AUEET Admit Card 2023
- Those candidates who will submit the application form before the last date may get an admit card online.
- All the important details like address of the exam center, date & timing of the exam, etc. are mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates need to visit the exam center strictly according to the time mention on the hall ticket.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a hard copy of the admit card along with photo ID proof at the examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having AUEET 2023 hall ticket and one photo ID proof.
AUEET Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates preparing for AUEET 2023 should check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Sheet Based Exam)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQ
- Number of Questions: 90
- Duration of exam: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
Section-wise questions and marks
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||90 Questions||100 Marks|
AUEET Syllabus 2023
Mathematics: Functions, Matrices, Quadratic Expressions, Trigonometric Equations, Vector Algebra, Product of Vectors, Probability, Transformation of Axes, Circle, Differentiation, Applications of derivatives, Integration, etc.
Physics: Units and measurements, motion in a straight line, motion in a plane, Work Energy and Power, Systems of particles and rotational motion, oscillation, gravitation, mechanical properties of solids, Mechanical properties of fluids, thermal properties of matter, thermodynamics, kinetic theory, waves, ray optics and optical instruments, wave optics, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter: gases and liquids, stoichiometry, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, and acids bases, hydrogen and its compounds, environmental chemistry, hydrocarbons, solid-state, solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, etc.
AUEET Result 2023
- All candidates who will appear for the test will be able to check their AUEET 2023 rank in online mode.
- Please note that after the declaration of result, candidates have to download the rank card and keep it safe.
- In case of a tie, the candidate with a better score in Mathematics will get a better rank.
- No request for rechecking or reevaluation will be entertained.
AUEET 2023 Admission Counselling
- Successful candidates who will score more than cutoff marks will be invited to counselling.
- All the admission formalities will be completed at the time of the counselling.
- Documents of the candidates are verified during counselling.
- The documents required at the time of counselling are as follows.
- AUEET 2023 rank card & hall ticket
- 10+2 original certificate
- Consolidated marks statements of the qualifying examination
- TC and conduct certificate from the institute last attended.
- Date of birth certificate (SSC certificate)
- Migration certificate
- Study certificate for the last seven years or residence certificate for preceding seven years for the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community certificate
- Valid latest income certificate
- 4 recent passport size photograph
- NCC/ Sports/ CAP/ PH quota certificate
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon
- One set of photocopies of all the above certificates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is there any reservation for women candidates?
Answer: Yes, 33.33% of the seats are reserved in favour of women candidates in each category.
Question – 2: Do I need to submit the hard copy of an application form after submitting the same online?
Answer: No, there is no need to send the hard copy of an application form.
Question – 3: What is the procedure to change an allotted examination center?
Answer: It is not possible to change the exam center once allotted.