CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023: Candidates are selected for admission to the B.Ed degree course offered by the Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University on the basis of their qualifying exam marks. Two different phases of selection will be conducted for admission to Govt./ Govt. Aided University and to Self Financed University. The application form is expected to be released through online mode tentatively in the month of August 2023. Get detailed info related to the CRSU B.Ed admission 2023 from this post below.
CRSU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to CRSU B.Ed admission 2023 are provided in the table below.
|Phase I (For Govt./ Govt. Aided University)||Phase II (For Self Finance Scheme)|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of August 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form||3rd week of August 2023||Last week of August 2023|
|Starting of online choice filling process||1st week of August 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date to lock online choices||3rd week of August 2023||Last week of August 2023|
|Publication of merit list||4th week of August 2023||1st week of September 2023|
|Reporting of discrepancy in the merit list||4th week of August 2023||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for reporting discrepancy in merit list||4th week of August 2023||1st week of September 2023|
|Release of online seat allotment list||4th week of August 2023||2nd week of September 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted college for admission||Last week of August 2023||2nd week of September 2023|
|Last date for taking admission||Last week of August 2023||2nd week of September 2023|
|Online availability of seat allotment (2nd round)||Last week of August 2023||2nd week of September 2023|
|Reporting at allotted college (2nd round)||1st week of September 2023||3rd week of September 2023|
|Last date for taking admission (2nd round)||1st week of September 2023||3rd week of September 2023|
|Online availability of seat allotment (3rd round)||1st week of September 2023||3rd week of September 2023|
|Reporting at allotted college (3rd round)||2nd week of September 2023||3rd week of September 2023|
|Last date for taking admission (3rd round)||2nd week of September 2023||3rd week of September 2023|
|Starting of classes||2nd week of September 2023||3rd week of September 2023|
CRSU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to meet the criteria prescribed below to be eligible for CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023:
- A bachelor’s degree and/ or master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce with not less than 50% marks in aggregate is required to be eligible.
- Candidates holding a bachelor of engineering or technology degree (BE/ B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks or equivalent are eligible too.
CRSU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Application form for CRSU B.Ed Admission 2023 will be released through online mode. A link to obtain the application form will be provided to the candidates on the official websites www.crsu.ac.in, www.hrybed.in and www.hrybed.net.
- Into this application form, the candidates need to enter their personal and academic details like name, gender, category, mobile number, qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, college name, etc.
- Soft copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should be uploaded into the application form as well.
- Once all the details are entered into the application, the candidates should check the form and if any error is found, should correct it at once.
- After providing all the required details, the candidates can submit their application online along with the specified application fee.
- A printout of the application form and fee payment receipt should be taken as a proof of successful application submission and kept safe by the candidates.
Payment of the application fee can be done online using net banking facility/ credit card/ debit card or offline using PNB/ AXIS/ IDBI bank challan.
The application fee structure for different category candidates is given below:
|Category||Registration fee||Counseling fee||Total fee|
|General category||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ BC/ PH/ girls candidates of Haryana||Rs. 125/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-|
Choice Filling Process
- The candidates who submit their applications in time can proceed with the choice filling process.
- Candidates should provide their choice of colleges in which they want to get enrolled in the order of preference.
- They can add, delete or rearrange their choices any number of times until it is locked finally.
- After they are satisfied with their choices, the candidates should lock them on or before the last date.
- Upon successful locking, a printout of the choices should be taken by the candidates and kept safe for future usage.
Merit List Preparation
- Based on the marks of the candidates in the qualifying exam and their choices, a merit list will be prepared by the authorities.
- Candidates can check this list by visiting the official websites www.crsu.ac.in, www.hrybed.in and www.hrybed.net.
- In case the candidates notice any kind of discrepancy in the merit list, they should at once contact the relevant authorities.
- After making appropriate corrections, the final merit will be drawn and released on the website.
- Admissions will then be granted to the candidates as per their names in the final merit list.
CRSU B.Ed 2023 Seat Allotment & Admission Process
- Candidates will be allotted seats as per their ranking in the merit list and the choice made by them.
- Result of the allotment will be displayed on the official website of the university.
- The allotment letter should be downloaded by the candidates and carried at the time of reporting for admission.
- After the seat is allotted, the candidates should report to the allotted institute to complete the formalities of the admission.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified only after which they will be granted final admission.
While reporting to the allotted institute for admission, the candidates should carry with them the following documents in original and two set of photocopies. In case any document is in language other than English/ Hindi, translation of such documents in English/ Hindi is required.
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee
- Printout of application form along with the choice locking form
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10+2/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card
- Detailed Marks Card of all the years of Bachelor and Master Degree
- Character Certificate (Male candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate duly signed by a Notary Public)
- Scheduled Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Backward Class Certificate, if applicable
- Special backward Classes certificate, if applicable
- Economically Backward Persons in General Category Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities Candidates, if applicable
- Gap certificate for male candidates who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying exam
- Residence Certificate
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies
- Certificate by the children & grandchildren of Freedom Fighters, if applicable
- Certificate from Ex-Servicemen of Indian Deference Services or Para-Military Forces
- 4 latest passport size photographs
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I get my application form through offline mode?
Answer: No. The application form for CRSU B.Ed admission will only be released through online mode and can be obtained from the official websites.
Question 2: Do I need to send a hard copy of the application form or any other document to the university?
Answer: No. There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form or any other document to the university as the admission process is totally online.
Question 3: What if my payment gets deducted and the status of payment shows not complete?
Answer: If this happens, you are required to make re-payment of the application fee. The fee that was deducted earlier will be refunded back to your account.
Question 4: Is there any way I can ask for refund in the application fee after it is submitted?
Answer: Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded or transferred under any condition.
Question 5: Is there any entrance exam for admission to CRSU B.Ed degree programme?
Answer: No. Selection of the candidates for CRSU B.Ed degree programme will be done on the basis of qualifying exam and no entrance exam will be conducted.