For selecting candidates for providing admissions into its 6-year B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree programmes, the Andhra University will be conducting AUEET 2022. Admissions will be granted in different disciplines offered by University College of Engineering (A), and AU College of Engineering for Women. The application process for the exam will be in online mode whereas the exam will be conducted in offline mode. The candidates can get the other details of the AUEET 2022 such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, important dates, etc through this article.
Important Dates related to AUEET 2022
The important dates regarding different AUEET events are given below. These dates are tentative in nature and will be updated as soon as any official announcement is made in this regard.
|Commencement of application submission||March 2022, 4th week|
|Last date for submission of online application||April 2022, 4th week|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||April 2022, last week|
|Opening of correction window||April 2022, 4th week|
|Availability of admit card||May 2022, 1st week|
|Exam date||May 2022, 2nd week|
|Result announcement||May 2022, 4th week|
AUEET 2022 Exam Pattern
The basic exam pattern of AUEET 2022 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR sheet)
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes
- of questions: 90
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
AUEET Syllabus 2022
The AUEET 2022 syllabus will comprise the topics of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics studied at class 11th and 12th level. The syllabus in detail for the entrance exam is given below:
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, Coordinate Geometry and Calculus
- Physics: Physical World, Units and Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy And Power, Systems Of Particles And Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties Of Solids And Fluids, etc
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Hydrogen And Its Compounds, s, p, d and f Block Elements, Some Basic Principles And Techniques And Hydrocarbons, etc
The candidates preparing for AUEET 2022 can follow the below-mentioned tricks for better marks:
- Understand your syllabus and exam pattern before starting the preparation.
- Make a time table for better management of time and follow it strictly.
- Rely only on the authentic sources for collecting the study material.
- Revise on a regular basis.
- Solve previous years’ question papers to get a better idea of the exam.
The following reference books can be helpful for the candidates aspiring to clear their AUEET 2022:
- Books for Physics: NCERT, Concept of Physics by HC Verma, Pradeep’s Physics
- Books for Chemistry: NCERT, Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee, Organic and Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Books for Mathematics: NCERT, RS Aggarwal
AUEET Application Form 2022
AUEET 2022 application form can be submitted only in online mode from the official websites of Andhra University www.audoa.in or www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa. The candidates will have to provide information such as their name, gender, date of birth, caste details, academic details, parent income, domicile, etc into the application form. The candidates will also be provided with the correction window to make corrections in the application form. After providing all the details into the application form, the applicants can make the form submission along with the requisite application fee.
The application fee payment can be done through Andhra Bank/ debit card/ credit card/ net banking. The application fee will be different for candidates belonging to different categories given as:
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates, if they wish to apply for AUEET 2022:
- The candidates should have passed their HSC (class 12th exam) from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must score at least 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying exam.
- The candidates who will be appearing in the class 12th exam in the year 2022 are also eligible.
AUEET 2022 Admit Card
The candidates will have to download their AUEET admit card 2022 from the official website. A printout of the admit card should be taken to be carried to the exam center. The admit card will contain the details of the exam, its venue, date and time and the candidates must be present for exam as per the mentioned schedule. Any candidates who do not possess a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
AUEET 2022 Result
AUEET result 2022 will be uploaded on the official website of university after successful evaluation of the answer sheets. The rank card will also be made available for download on the official website. Ranking will be given to the candidates on the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test. A merit list of the successful candidates will be prepared according to their ranking and the admissions will be granted to the candidates as per the list.