Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is the authority responsible for conducting and managing the AP EAMCET 2021 exam. The university conducts this exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This examination is a gateway for admission to various courses in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine. Some of the courses under this exam are B.Tech, B.Sc. (Ag), B.V.Sc, B.F.Sc, B.Pharmacy, and Pharma. D. Candidates looking for admission through AP EAMCET 2021 need to fill and submit the application form online. All the information related to the AP EAMCET entrance exam 2021 is provided in this post accurately.
AP EAMCET 2021 is available from 26th June 2021.
There is a possibility that AP EAMCET will be held from 12th to 15th July 2021 for engineering and 19th to 20th July 2021 for biology based stream.
AP EAMCET 2021 Main Highlights
- Aspiring candidates must confirm their eligibility before submitting an online application form.
- It is an online exam in which the candidates have to answer 160 questions within 3 hours.
- Keep a copy of admit card safe after the exam as it will be required during the admission process.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the AP EAMCET 2021 exam are 25%. There are no criteria for minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST candidates.
- For helping the candidates prepare, the university will also upload mock tests and sample papers on the official website.
- It is a state-level exam to be conducted at various exam centres in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET 2021 Important Dates
|Releasing of the official notification of exam||26th June 2021|
|Starting of online application form submission||26th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form without any late fees||25th July 2021|
|Last date for application form submission with Rs. 500/- late fees||5th August 2021|
|Correction window for the data submitted in the application form||1st week of April 2021 to 2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form with Rs. 1000/- late fees||10th August 2021|
|Availability of hall ticket for the examination||3rd week of April 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||19th to 25th August 2021|
|Release of preliminary Answer Key||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||May 2021|
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates have to fulfill the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2021 given below in order to appear for the exam.
- The candidate should be an Indian National/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- All the candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
For B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Horticulture) and B.F.Sc. courses:
- The candidates must have cleared 10+2 or any equivalent exam with relevant subjects.
- Students going to appear for the 10+2 exam in the year 2021 are also eligible.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and at least 45% marks (40% for the candidates from the reserved categories).
- Candidates having a diploma in pharmacy with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category applicants) can also apply.
- Students who will be appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Aspirants must have passed or appeared for the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
For Engineering and B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering):
- The candidate should have clear the class 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or vocational subjects in the field engineering/ technology.
- Aspirants who possess a diploma in engineering are also eligible.
- Candidates who will appear for the qualifying examination in the year 2021 can also apply.
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form
The AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 will be available only in online mode. To start the application process, you have to pay the registration fee. After the fee payment, the candidates can check payment failure/ success status. Once the payment status shows success, the aspirant can move on to fill the application form by following the instructions given below.
- Candidates will get the option to fill the application form just below your payment status.
- In the application form, the aspirants have to enter educational and other personal details.
- The details about parents annual income is also required to be entered in the application form.
- While entering the details, the candidates have to upload the copy of their photograph and signature in a proper format.
- Also, the applicants have to provide the choice of their exam center cities.
- Submit the application form after verifying each and every detail entered.
- Finally, the candidates may take a printout of the application form confirmation page for their future requirements.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as the registration fee in order to apply.
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid online using a debit card, credit card, net banking or by cash at AP online center.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Given below is the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2021 that the aspiring candidates must know.
- Mode of examination: online, computer-based test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of question: 160
- Language of question paper: English and Telugu.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response
- Negative marking: There is no provision for any negative marking
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
Here is the subject-wise brief syllabus of AP EAMCET 2021 examination
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Co-ordinate geometry, Calculus, etc.
Physics: Physical World, Units And Measurements, Motion In A Straight Line, Motion In A Plane, Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy And Power, Systems Of Particles And Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties Of Solids, Thermodynamics, Thermal Properties Of Matter, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium And Acids-Bases, Hydrogen And Its Compounds, The S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles And Techniques And Hydrocarbons, etc.
How to prepare for the AP EAMCET exam 2021?
You can follow the tips and trick given below in order to prepare for the AP EAMCET 2021 examination in a better way.
- To start the preparation, you should understand the syllabus thoroughly and collect the relevant study material.
- Prepare a systematic & practical time table and follow it with full dedication.
- Develop a habit of writing down the important topics whenever you study. This will make the revision much easier for you.
- Solve as many sample papers as possible. You can find a lot of mock tests and sample papers for the AP EAMCET 2021 exam on the Internet.
- Build a strong foundation by making your basic concepts absolutely clear. Then only you will be able to answer the advanced questions effectively.
- Don’t neglect your health and fitness while preparing for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card of the AP EAMCET 2021 exam will also be released online through the official website only.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth to download the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2021.
- The hall ticket will contain information about the time, venue and rules of the examination.
- Authorities will not allow any candidate to write the exam without having a valid copy of an admit card.
- Candidates also need to carry the duly filled application form having attested photograph affixed to it at the time of the exam. The photograph should be attested by a Gazetted officer or the principal of the college where the candidate is studying.
- Also, bring the attested copy of caste certificates at the examination center (if applicable).
AP EAMCET 2021 Result
- The examination authorities will declare the AP EAMCET Result 2021 in online mode.
- Candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth.
- All the candidates will get a unique rank as per their performance in the entrance exam and 10+2 exam.
- While ranking the applicants, 75% weightage will be given to the marks in AP EAMCET exam and 25% weightage will be given to the performance in 10+2.
- Don’t forget to download and keep the rank card safe for counselling.
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling
- The list of institutes for the allotment of seats to the candidates will be uploaded on the official website after the announcement of result.
- During the counselling process, the candidates have to select the institute in which they want to pursue the course.
- The allotment of seats will be done as per the candidate’s performance in the AP EAMCET 2021 exam, category and choice filled in the counselling.
- At the time of counselling, the documents of the aspirants will also be verified.