AP EAMCET application form: AP EAMCET is a common entrance exam conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on a yearly basis. The exam is organized for admission into the professional courses of Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy offered by different colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates aspiring for admission into these courses must fill the AP EAMCET application form.
It is highly recommended to the students to check their eligibility status before proceeding for the application form. The application form for AP EAMCET may be be released in February 2022. Candidates should apply early to avoid the last-minute rush or technical error. Students are suggested to go through the complete article for more in-depth information on the AP EAMCET application form.
Dates for AP EAMCET Application form
Important Instruction on AP EAMCET Application form
- Candidates can apply for the exam from February 2022 via online mode.
- Before filling the form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- They are suggested to fill and submit the AP EAMCET application form early to avoid the rush or last-minute technical problem.
- The application form can be filled by visiting the official web portal of the AP EAMCET.
- Candidates should possess a valid Email ID and Phone number for future communication.
- They must fill the particulars in the form very carefully.
- In case, an applicant submits the form with wrong information, he/she will be provided an opportunity to correct/edit the application form.
- Applicants must retain a copy of the submitted application form for future use.
- Applicants need not send the photocopy of the application form to the officials.
- Candidates need to make sure to pay the required registration fee within the stipulated time to avoid the application being rejected by the authority.
- Applicants will need to upload their scanned images (photograph and signature) in the application form.
|Photograph||Less than 30 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Less than 15 KB||JPG|
Students will have to pay Rs. 500/- as the registration fee for AP EAMCET. The payment of the registration/application fee can be made via any of the given modes-
- AP Online / TS Online
- Credit card / Debit card / Net banking
Note: The above-mentioned fee is Non-Refundable and therefore any request for reimbursement will not be entertained by the authority under any circumstances.
How to fill the AP EAMCET application form?
- Visit the official website or click the direct link provided (will be provided as soon as available)
- Click on the “AP EAMCET” tab on the screen.
- Click on the “online application” link from the menu at the top of the page.
- First you’ll be asked to pay the fee for the exam.
- Enter your details and pay the required fee via any of the modes given above.
- You’ll receive a payment ID; note it down for future correspondence.
- Click on the “proceed to fill application” button.
- Fill the details asked in the application form very carefully.
- Put a check across the declaration part at the bottom of the page.
- Review the details and click on the “submit” button.
- You can modify/edit the details (if needed) or click “confirm” to make the final submission.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Details asked in the AP EAMCET application form
Candidate’s Details: Name of Candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Card Number, Birth State, Birth District, Category, Minority/Non-Minority, Annual Income of Parents, Address etc.
Qualifying Examination Details: Exam type – Intermediate (Regular), Intermediate (Vocational), RGUKT IV) CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, DIPLOMA, TSOSS/APOSS others
Details of Common Entrance Test: Stream/ Entrance Exam– Engineering (E), Agriculture & Medical (AM), Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical) (E & AM)
Language Details: Choose from the available options – English, Telegu, and Urdu
Test Center Preference: Candidates need to select two districts – one primary and the other secondary. For each district, three preferences will be allowed. Choose the closest center as your first preference and so on.
Corrections Permitted in the Application form
With the help of correction window, candidates can correct/edit the following details in the AP EAMCET application form-
Qualifying Examination (Year of Appearing/Passing), Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam, Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent, Mother’s Name, Birth State, Birth District, Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number, Gender, Special Category, Study Details, Local Area Status, Community, Non-Minority/Minority, Exam 10+2 studied in, Annual Income of the Parents, Place of Study – SSC or equivalent, SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing, Address for Correspondence, Mobile/E-mail Id, Aadhar Card details & Ration Card details.
Note: Given below are the details that can be corrected by a candidate, anything else will not be permitted for editing/correction.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET
A candidate must fulfill all the requirements of AP EAMCET in order to appear for the exam. Given below is the eligibility criteria declared by the authority-
- Only Indian nationals, OCI and PIO can apply for the exam.
- Applicants must belong to either of the states – Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
For Engineering and Pharmacy courses
- Qualifying Examination: A candidate must have passed class 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects required: A candidate must pass the above exam with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in class 12th are also eligible to apply for the AP EAMCET exam.