AP EAMCET 2022 will be conducted to grant the selected candidates admissions in engineering and pharmacy courses. The interested candidates can submit their applications from the month of February. However, the candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before submitting the form. The exam might be conducted in April 2022 for engineering and agriculture programme. The candidates can get more details of the AP EAMCET 2022 like important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, result, etc from this article.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agr.Engg./ Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)
- B.V.Sc. & A.H
- B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D
|Starting of online registration||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the registration form (without late fee)||March 2022|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||April 2022|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)||April 2022|
|Last date to submit the registration form (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)||April 2022|
|Release of admit card||April 2022|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2022||April 2022 for engineering and April 2022 for agriculture programme & April 2022 for both E & A groups|
|Declaration of result||May 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2022
The candidates who satisfy the following criteria will be considered eligible for the AP EAMCET 2022:
- The Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin and Overseas Citizens of India are eligible for AP EAMCET 2022.
- The applicants should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FS & T)), B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational subjects in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, along with bridge courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled from academic year 2001 onwards, or any other equivalent examination.
- The applicants who have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other equivalent examination can apply too.
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2022. The upper age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ ST candidates).
For Pharm-D course:
- The candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or equivalent examination.
- The applicants who have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training can also apply.
- Candidate should obtain a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in the subjects specified taken together.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2022.
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2022 application form can be obtained from the official website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
The candidates will have to submit the registration fee that will be the first step towards filling the application form. The registration fee will be Rs. 500/- and can be paid via AP Online/ TS Online/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
After this, the applicants will have to enter the important details asked in the application form. The candidates must check the data entered in the form and then click on the submit button.
After the form is submitted, filled-in application form which contains the registration number, will be generated.
A printout of this form must be taken which will be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination.
|Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Amalapuram , Kakinada , Rajahmundry|
|Guntur||Bapatla, Guntur, Narasaraopeta|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram, Vijayawada|
|Nellore||Gudur, Kavali, Nellore|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalle, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam City|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem|
|YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur, Rajampeta|
|Hyderabad||LB Nagar, Nacharam, Secunderabad|
The AP EAMCET 2022 will be conducted for the duration of 3 hours in online mode. The question paper will consist of total 160 questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The question paper will be in English and Telugu. Those who wish question paper in Urdu will have to choose exam center at Kurnool only. All questions will be of objective type and each question will carry one mark. There will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022 will be based on the Intermediate course and will be equivalent to (10+2) scheme of Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units And Measurements, Motion In A Straight Line, Motion In A Plane, Laws Of Motion, Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance, Wave Optics, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties Of Fluids, Kinetic Theory, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Surface Chemistry, General Principles Of Metallurgy, etc.
The admit card or hall ticket for AP EAMCET 2022 will be released on the official website. The candidates who have submitted their application form correctly and in time will be able to download their admit card/ hall ticket. The date and session for appearing in the exam will be mentioned in the admit card. The admit card must be carried at the exam center along with these items:
- Filled-in printout of application form
- Ballpoint pen
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST category candidates)
AP EAMCET 2022 Result & Counseling
The result for the AP EAMCET 2022 will be published on the website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. The candidates will be ranked on the basis of the EAMCET normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit. The rank card can also be downloaded from the official website.
The list of the institutes participating in the counseling process will be released on the website. The candidates can make their choices for courses and colleges at the time of counseling. On the basis of the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats, admissions will be offered to the candidates.