AP EAMCET admit card is likely to be available to the candidates from April 2022 via online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website of the AP EAMCET to download their respective admit card. The hall ticket must be preserved safely to avoid mishap/last-minute rush. Candidates should also keep in mind to print a few copies of the AP EAMCET hall ticket as a backup.
Through this article, candidates will know the procedure on how to download the admit card/hall ticket for AP EAMCET exam. Without the hall ticket, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Students are encouraged to go through the article to know all about AP EAMCET admit card.
Important Instructions regarding AP EAMCET admit card
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from April 2022.
- No physical hall ticket will be sent by the authority via any means whatsoever.
- The Hall ticket is Non-transferable and must not be destroyed or tampered with.
- Candidates should know that they must possess the admit card while entering the exam hall, otherwise they won’t be allowed to take the exam.
- The hall ticket must be preserved safely and as a precaution, candidates should keep a printout of it for future references.
- Students will have to carry the following documents at the examination centre- Hall Ticket, Filled in Online Application Form, Ball Point Pen (For rough work), and Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Students must check the details on the admit card very carefully.
- Candidates should know that no electronic devices or study materials are to be brought to the exam hall.
- In case a candidate is found to be in possession of any such material, his candidature will be cancelled by the authority.
Details on the AP EAMCET Admit Card
Candidates must make sure that the details printed on the AP EAMCET hall ticket is accurate to their knowledge. Here are details that they must cross-check in the admit card-
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Test Centre Name
- Date & Time of the Examination
How to download the AP EAMCET admit card?
- Visit the official website (or click the direct link)
- Click on the “online application” section in the menu at the top of the page.
- Now click on the “download hall ticket” tab on the screen.
- Enter your “registration number”, “Qualifying examination hall ticket number” and Date of birth.
- Click on the “download hall ticket” button at the bottom of the page.
- The hall ticket will be presented in form of PDF on the screen.
- Download it and retain a printout copy of the admit card for further reference.
In case of discrepancy in the AP EAMCET admit card or other technical issue, candidates must inform the officials immediately by contacting the regional centres or by dropping an email at [email protected].
List of Regional Centres for AP EAMCET
An insight into the AP EAMCET Exam pattern
In order to get familiar with the exam, it is important for candidates to know the exam pattern for the same. Given below is a brief insight into the AP EAMCET exam pattern that candidates can take advantage of while preparing for the exam.
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT: Computer-based Test)|
|Language||English and either Telugu or Urdu|
|Exam Duration||Three Hours|
|Subjects||For Engineering: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
For Agriculture: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||160|
|Marking Scheme||Every right response will fetch +1 mark|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|