AEEE Exam Pattern 2023: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private university that annually conducts AEEE entrance exam for admission into various Engineering programs offered by it. Candidates need to apply for the exam to be eligible for admission. Those who have already filled the application form need to start their preparation straight away. But before moving for exam preparation, it is important for a candidate to know the AEEE Exam pattern 2023 so that he/she gets an idea of the exam. The Exam pattern will help them in constructing a proper strategy to crack the AEEE exam efficiently.
To help the candidates in devising a proper exam strategy, we’re presenting the exam pattern so that candidates can utilize the information given in the article effectively for the examination. Candidates are recommended to read the complete article to get all the crucial details on the AEEE exam pattern 2023.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2023
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline mode|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Marking Scheme||+3 marks will be awarded for each right answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 mark will be deducted in case of wrong response|
- Candidates will only have to appear for any one of the given modes – Online or Offline.
- The offline mode will be conducted only in Tamilnadu, Kerala and Karnataka.
Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- The CBT will be conducted in multiple slots.
- The duration of CBT will be of 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- For CBT mode, candidates should know how to operate the computer mouse.
- The questions paper sets will be different for different slots.
Offline Mode (Pen and Paper based)
- The question papers will be in booklet form where different sets will be distributed among the candidates.
- Candidates will be provided an OMR answer sheet to mark the answer of the questions.
- Candidates need to handover the answer sheet and the question paper to the invigilator after finishing the exam.
|Section||Marks per Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
AEEE Syllabus- a quick peek
Candidates preparing for AEEE must be aware of the syllabus to be covered under the examination. They can refer the information given below for a quick peek into the syllabus-
Physics: Units and dimensions, Mechanics, Solids and fluids, Oscillations and waves, Heat and thermodynamics, Electro statistics, Current electricity and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves, Ray and wave optics, Modern physics.
Chemistry: Basic concepts, Atomic structures, chemical bonding and molecular structures, Equilibrium and thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Solid state and solutions, Hydrogen, S and P block elements, d and f block elements, Coordination compounds, Basic organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohol, phenol and ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and carboxylic acids, Polymers and Biomolecules, Environmental chemistry, chemistry in everyday life.
Mathematics: Complex Numbers, Permutation and combination, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and series, Matrices and determinants, Quadratic equations, Trigonometry, Probability, Statistics, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Differential Equations, 2D geometry, 3D geometry.
More Information: https://www.amrita.edu/