AEEE Application Form 2022: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham annually organizes engineering entrance examination for admission into various disciplines of engineering. Only those candidates will be able to appear for the exam who satisfies the eligibility criteria. Candidates can access the application form from 30th December 2021. The exam will be conducted in Online as well as offline mode but not in both. Candidates will have to specify the mode in which they want to take the exam during the application form filling process. They should send the filled application form within the stipulated time to avoid unnecessary hassle. Candidates are encouraged to skim through the article for complete information on the AEEE Application form 2022.
Important Dates for AEEE Application Form 2022
|Releasing of the application form||Released|
|Last date to submit the form||—-|
|Pen and Paper-based Exam||—|
|AEEE Rank Declaration||—|
AEEE Application form –Highlights
- The AEEE application form will be available in two modes- online and offline.
- Candidates will have to opt for only one of the given mode.
- The offline mode corresponds to the pen and paper-based exam that will be conducted in Karnataka, Tamilnadu, and Kerala only.
- The online mode corresponds to the computer-based test which will be conducted across the nation.
- Candidates can start filling the application form from now.
- Applicants should apply early to avoid the last-minute rush or technical issue.
- Candidate should avoid sending multiple application forms to the officials as it will end up in rejection of the application.
- On successful submission of the AEEE application form 2022, no request for correction in the form will be entertained by the authorities.
- Applicants must possess a valid Email ID and phone number for further future communication.
- Candidates applying online need to keep the scanned images of photograph and signature ready in JPG/JPEG format. The size of the file must not exceed 20KB.
|Photograph||150 Pixel||200 Pixel|
|Signature||150 Pixel||100 Pixel|
How to fill AEEE application form 2022 via online mode?
Follow the step by step instruction to fill the online application for AEEE exam–
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link “AEEE” and you’ll be directed to a new login window.
- Click on the “new user registration” link
- Enter your personal and Examination details such as – Name, DOB, Address, age, gender, exam centre choice etc.
- After that, click on the “submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- A declaration will appear at the bottom of the screen, click “I agree” to proceed further.
- Now you’ll land into the upload section where you need to upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading, go to the payment section by clicking “proceed to payment” button.
- Pay the required application fee via online mode or via DD and submit the form.
- Keep a printout of the form for future use.
Registration details include-
Personal Details: Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Parent’s Name, State/UT from where you’ve completed class 12th, Year of passing the qualifying exam, Correspondence address, Email ID, Phone Number.
School Details: Name of the school, Address of the school etc.
Examination Details: Mode of Exam – CBT or P&P (Pen and paper-based), Test Centre choices.
The fee for AEEE application form 2021 will be Rs. 1000/- for all candidates irrespective of the category they belong to. The application fee is Non-Refundable and the candidates can’t claim the reimbursement of the same under any circumstances.
- The fee can be paid via online mode (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking) or via Demand Draft (DD).
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates should write “B.Tech application” on the back of DD along with their name and phone number.
How to fill the AEEE application form 2022 via offline mode?
The OMR application form along with AEEE Information Handbook and Admission Brochure can be obtained against payment from selected application sale outlets-
- Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank, and Federal Bank
- From the University counter on producing DD in favor “Amrita School of Engineering “
- Via post from the admission coordinator, Amrita school of engineering on the written request indicating communication address along with the demand draft.
Candidates need to send the filled-in application form to the following address along with the Demand Draft –
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai
Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170.
Official website: https://www.amrita.edu/