Amrita University will provide admissions to 70% of its total B.Tech program seats on the basis of Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2024 (AEEE 2024). It is a national level exam that will be conducted in 100+ exam centers all over the country. The selected candidates will get admission to Amrita school of engineering at the following campuses – Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Coimbatore. AEET 2024 will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode.
Similarly to the modes of examination, the application form will also be available in both online and offline mode. The application form has been released now.
AEEE 2024 Important Highlights
Here are some important highlights of AEEE 2024 exam that the aspirants should know.
- Only 70% of the total seats for B.Tech admission will be filled on the basis of AEEE 2024 exam. The remaining 30% seats will be allotted on the basis of JEE Main score.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct this exam in two modes – Online (Computer Based Test) and Offline (Pen & Paper Test).
- Computer Based Test will be conducted in 100+ centers all over the country. On the other hand, Pen and Paper Test (PPT) will be conducted only in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The application form will be made available in online mode on the official website. The offline applications form will be available at the Amrita University campuses.
- The candidate needs to book their slots in order to appear for the AEEE 2024 exam. In case a candidate does not fill any slot, then a slot will be allotted automatically as per the availability.
AEEE 2024 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for AEEE 2024 is illustrated in the table given below:
|Important Event||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of application form submission||January 2024|
|Starting of slot booking for computer-based test||April 2024|
|Last to submit application form and slot booking for computer based test||April 2024|
|Last to submit application for Pen & Paper Test||April 2024|
|Date of computer based test||April 2024|
|Date of Pen and Paper Test||April 2024|
|Declaration of Result||May 2024|
AEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
It is recommended that the candidate should check the eligibility criteria of AEEE 2024 exam before submitting the application form.
Age Criteria: The candidates who born on or after 1st July, 2003 can apply.
Educational Qualification: The aspirant must have passed 10+2 with at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Additionally, the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in these three subjects individually.
Note: The students who will appear for the 10+2 exam in the year 2024 can also apply.
AEEE Application Form 2024
The AEEE 2024 application form can be submitted in the following two ways.
- In the online method, the candidates have to fill and submit the application form through the official website i.e. amrita.edu/btech.
- In the application form, the aspirants need to provide all the necessary academic, personal and contact details.
- Apart from the details, the candidate also needs to provide the three choices of the exam centers as per their preference.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates need to pay the required application fee.
- The offline (OMR) application form can be purchased from the counter of Amrita school of Engineer at Bengaluru, Amritapuri, Chennai and Coimbatore campus.
- The application fee will be paid at the time of purchasing the application form in the form of a demand draft.
- Similarly to the online application, the candidates have to provide all the required details in the OMR application form.
- The candidates need to send the duly filled application form before the last date to the following address
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641 112. Tamil Nadu
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates.
- For online application, the candidates need to pay the fee through a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The payment of offline application form will be done via Demand draft to be drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering, Payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the AEEE 2024 exam will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Both online and offline mode of exam
- Total number of Questions: 100
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 3 Marks
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
Subject wise distribution of questions and marks will be as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
AEEE 2024 Syllabus
The subject wise syllabus for AEEE 2024 exam is as follows:
Mathematics: Complex Numbers, Permutations And Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Matrices And Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Measures Of Central Tendency And Dispersion, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Three-Dimensional Geometry etc.
Physics: Units and dimensions, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics etc.
Chemistry: Basic Chemical calculations, Atomic structure & periodicity, – Chemical bonding, S-block and hydrogen, P-block elements, d and f block elements, Solid state, Coordination compounds, Gaseous State & Surface chemistry, Colligative properties, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical and Ionic Equilibria, Chemical kinetics, Basic Organic chemistry, Biomolecules and Environmental chemistry etc.
AEEE 2024 Slot Booking
- The candidates who are going to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT) can choose the date and time for their exam (subject to availability) through the slot booking process.
- The slot will be booked online on a first come first serve basis.
- In order to book slots, the candidates need to log in using their application number and date of birth.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- The admit card will be generated only for those candidates who will submit the application form along with application fee before the last date.
- Please note that the admit card will be released only in online mode through the official website. The authorities will not send admit card by post.
- In order to download AEEE 2024 admit card, the candidates need to enter their registered Email ID/ Application number and Date of birth.
- The admit card will have all the necessary details regarding the exam such as date, time, exam center etc.
- Just like the admit card, the result of AEEE 2024 will also be released on the official website.
- The candidates have to provide their details like roll number and date of birth in order to check the result.
- The result card will contain information about the marks scored by the candidate along with the secured rank.
- There is no provision for rechecking or reevaluation of answers sheets.
AEEE 2024 Counselling
- After the declaration of result, the final allotment of seats will be done through the counselling process.
- To take part in counselling, the candidates need to register themselves separately by paying the counselling fees.
- During the counselling process, the candidates have to provide the choice of the branch of engineering they want to study.
- All the registered candidates will get notifications about AEEE 2024 counselling through the email as well.
- The final allotment of seats will be done only after proper verification of documents.