AEEE is a university level entrance examination conducted to offer admission in the various specializations of engineering professional degree courses. Aspirants will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria of AEEE prepared by the admission authorities for admission in Amrita University. Aspirants who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be able to appear for AEEE Exam. AEEE is organized on all India level, following which candidates can get admission in Amritapuri (Kollam), Bangalore and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai) campuses.
Aspirants of the AEEE exam need not to look for multiple sources, we’ll be providing them with the latest updates/news associated with the exam. Aspirants should read the full article to know more information about AEEE eligibility criteria 2023.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before proceeding for the application filling process/registration, students must ensure whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria declared by the university or not. Those who do not meet the required criteria will be disqualified and will not be allotted seats in the B.Tech courses offered by the institute. AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2023 fixed by the university is mentioned below –
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants who have qualified 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- Marks required: Aspirants will need an aggregate mark of 60% in PCM with not less than 55% in these three subjects individually.
- Candidates who are appearing in class 12th are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum eligibility for management quota is an aggregate of 80% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Important Reminders of AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The eligibility criteria of AEEE must be fulfilled by aspirants for admission in B.Tech.
- The Application form of the aspirants who are not eligible for the exam will be automatically rejected.
- Aspirants will be required to submit the certificates to prove their eligibility later during admission process.
AEEE Important Dates
Through Amrita University AEEE, students will be eligible for admission to the B.Tech courses via entrance test, which is conducted in 2 modes – Computer-based mode (CBT) & Pen and paper-based mode. The given section provides the necessary dates which a student must note down for his/her quick reference –
|Application form Availability||18th November 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||To be updated|
|Booking of slot for CBT||To be updated|
|Admit card availability||To be updated|
|Online Exam||To be updated|
|Offline Exam||To be updated|
|Result Declaration||To be updated|
|Counseling letter download||To be updated|
|Beginning of Counseling||To be updated|
AEEE Application Form 2023
- The application form of AEEE is now available.
- The form will be available in online and offline mode.
- To be eligible for the exam, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for exam.
- To apply for the exam, all candidates had to fill and submit the application form on or before April 2021.
- Aspirants are suggested to keep a printout of the complete application form future reference.
AEEE Selection Process
- Aspirants must know that their rank will be decided as per their performance in the AEEE Exam 2023.
- The examination will be conducted in online and offline mode.
- Offline counseling will be held for the selected candidates in all the three campuses of Amrita University.
- Seat allotment will be done according to the rank secured by a student and his/her preference of branch.
- During admission process, if a student is found to be ineligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately by the authorities.