UKSEE Application form 2022: The application form for UKSEE might release by the Uttarakhand Technical University in April 2022. Candidates seeking admission to BHMCT, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharma, MBA, M.Tech and MCA programmes must fill and submit the UKSEE application form on or before the due date. Applicants are advised to read the UKSEE eligibility criteria 2022 carefully before applying for the examination. The candidates are needed to fill the application form and fee through online mode only. Through UKSEE exam, Uttarakhand students will get admission in the second year of B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes offered at various government and private institutions of Uttarakhand state. Aspirants can check the detailed info regarding UKSEE Application form 2022 from the article below:
General instructions to apply for UKSEE 2022
- UKSEE 2022 application form should be filled and submitted in online mode only
- Candidates can access the application form on the official website at uktech.ac.in
- The candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the UKSEEE eligibility requirements for admission / appearing in the entrance examination before filling the application form.
- A candidate will submit a separate application form for different programmes
- Applicants have to complete the online application form in all respect and also to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the given box.
- The candidates are suggested to verify the entries provided by them before submitting the same because there is a facility to make the changes in the given details after submission of the application form.
- After final submission of the form, the candidates are required to take the print of the submitted form and keep it safe for further reference and queries.
- Only those candidates can download the UKSEE Admit card 2022 who have submitted the application form successfully.
- The fee is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- In case of the discrepancy found in the details provided by the candidate in the application form, his/her application will be instantly rejected.
Stepwise instructions to fill the application form
- At first, visit the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University and click on the tab “click here for UKSEE 2022 online application”
- Thereafter, a login tab will be displayed on the screen. Click on the same and start new registration by providing the details that are asked to be filled including personal details, correspondence address, mobile number, email ID, course applying for.
- Submit the details of the registration form by pressing the “Submit” button
- Note down your registration number & click on “Login” button.
- Now, login aging by using your registered number and date of birth.
- Fill rest of the details and click on “submit” button.
- Candidate has to provide their academic details correctly.
- Click on “save & continue” button
- Thereafter, candidate needs to upload the scanned photograph & signature as per the specifications given below. Then, click on “submit” button.
- Candidates should re-check the filled details carefully before clicking the “submit” button.
- After that, make payment of said fee through online mode according to your category.
- Once the payment is done, candidates are recommended to take the printout of filled-in application form.
Photograph & Signature specification:
Photograph: Candidate is required to upload the photograph with at least 75% of the face coverage with 35X45 mm dimensions. It should be in JPG format and the size of image should be between 50Kb to 80Kb. Keep the copies of the photograph for future use. Your photograph should be taken after January 1, 2022.
Signature: The Scanned image of candidate’s signature should be in JPG format and file size should be between 20Kb to 30Kb
Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit card, credit card, and net banking. UKSEE Application fee details for different categories are given below: