Diploma Entrance Test of Odisha (Odisha DET) is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTET) of Odisha state for admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different institutes/colleges of the state. Aspirants can apply for Odisha DET Application form 2021 from June 2021. Admission will be provided in the field of Engineering, Technology, Film & Television, and Non-Engineering courses. Aspirants need to make it to the merit list of the exam in order to get admission. In this article, we will provide you insight on important details associated with Odisha DET admission 2021.
Odisha DET Application Form 2021
Aspirants appearing for exam must follow the guidelines stated by the DTET. For a hassle-free experience of candidates; we are providing those important aspects of Odisha DET Application form 2021 here –
- The application form will be available via online mode in the month of April 2021.
- Aspirants will be asked to upload their scanned photograph and full signature.
- The photograph & signature must be in JPG format.
- The size of the photograph should not be more than 100 KB and signature size should not exceed 30KB.
- No correction or editing will be allowed in the application form, once submitted successfully.
- Aspirants are required to keep a printout of the application form for future purpose.
Aspirants are requested to check the below fee structure for Odisha DET Application form –
- For SC/ST/PC/Female candidates, fee is Rs. 200/- only.
- For male candidates, fee is Rs. 250/- only.
- Fee will be paid via credit/debit card/net banking.
- Payment can also be made through e-Challan of Axis bank.
Candidates should skim through the eligibility criteria for Odisha DET, since without knowing it one cannot proceed to the process of filling the application form.
- Aspirants must be at least 16 years old as on 1st July 2021 for mining/drilling courses.
- For other courses, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- For engineering & technology courses, candidates must have passed class 10th or its equivalent exam with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum 35% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in each subject mentioned above.
- No upper age restriction will be applicable.
How to Apply for Odisha DET?
Students aspiring for Odisha DET 2021 need to follow the given procedure on how to applying for Odisha DET Application Form 2021. Follow the step by step procedure –
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided by us.
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Follow the “New Candidate Registration” tab.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Read the instructions carefully and click the option stating ‘click to proceed’.
- Fill the details asked on the webpage.
- Following that, the application form number will be generated.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the format mentioned.
- Proceed for the fee payment.
- Pay the relevant application fee through the ways mentioned above in the article.
- Aspirants need to take a printout of the application for future use.