CTET application form 2021 has been released on 20th September 2021 and the candidates interested can start submitting their applications online. The last date for submitting the application form has been extended till 25th October 2021. Those who wish to appear for the test must submit their application form on or before the last date. To avoid the rush at the end-time, it is suggested that the candidates submit the application as early as possible. Candidates who meet the suggested eligibility criteria can proceed with the submission of application.
- Candidates will not be provided any means to fill or submit their applications through offline mode.
- If a candidate submits more than one application, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examinations.
- Application submitted without the application fee will not be considered for further processing.
- In case the application of the candidate gets rejected due to any reason, no correspondence in this regard will be sent.
- There is absolutely no need to send the application confirmation page or any other document to CTET.
- For making changes in the submitted application form, a correction window might be provided to the candidates.
How to apply for CTET?
Candidates can apply for the CTET exam through online mode. The application form may release in February 2021 on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. Check out the process of filling and submitting the application form below.
Go to the official CTET website and click on the link ‘Proceed to Apply Online’. Important instructions will appear on the screen. Read those instructions carefully and then tap the ‘Proceed’ button.
A registration form will appear on the screen asking you to provide details like name, gender, identity proof and identification number, etc. Enter all the details correctly into the form and submit it. This completes the registration process after which you can proceed towards filling the application form.
In the application form, the details provided earlier in the registration process will be filled automatically. You need to provide rest personal, academic and other details into the application form.
- Personal details: Category, Nationality, Date of Birth, Disability, etc
- Academic details: Status of Qualifying Exam, Marks Obtained, Passing Year, etc
- Other details: Address, Employment Status, Papers applying for, etc
Choice for exam center city and question paper language also needs to be entered into the application form.
Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature into the application form in scanned format and as per the specification provided here.
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||10 to 100 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||3 to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
After all the details are entered into the application form and the documents are uploaded successfully, a registration number/ application number of the candidates will appear on the screen.
In the next step, the candidates need to pay the prescribed amount of application fee. Once the fee payment is done, a confirmation page will be displayed. Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference. In case the confirmation page is not displayed, the candidates need to contact the Assistant Secretary, Examination, CTET Unit, CBSE along with proof of successful form and fee submission.
CTET Application Fee 2021
Check out the category wise application fee for CTET exam below:
|For Paper I or II only||For Paper I and II both|
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of payment:
The application fee payment can be done in both online and offline mode.
- Online payment: Using net banking details or credit card/ debit card
- Offline payment: By submitting cash along with e-Challan in Syndicate bank or Canara bank
Correction in CTET Application Form
Any kind of error in the CTET Application Form 2021 can make it liable for rejection. As such the candidates are suggested to keep extreme care while providing the details into the form. Earlier, provisions to make changes in certain information entered in the application were provided. So the chances are that this year the provision to make correction in the form will be present too. Only online correction will be possible in the form and no request via fax or email will be considered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Amount debited from my account but application fee payment status still shows pending. What should I do now?
In case the amount s debited form your account but the payment is not done successfully, you need to attempt a fresh fee submission. The amount deducted earlier will be deposited back into your account within 7-10 working days.
If I do not wish to appear for CTET, can I withdraw my application form or get a refund of the application fee?
Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and similarly any amount paid as application fee will not refunded under any circumstances.
I am facing issues while uploading the documents. How can I fix this?
Any issue during uploading the document can be due to slow internet or in the case the documents uploaded do not meet the prescribed specification. Make sure to fix both these and you will be able to upload the documents successfully.