Candidates, who are going to appear in NEET exam, they need to download their admit card from the official website and bring it to the day of the exam. Candidates, who do not have their admit card, are not permitted to appear in the exam. We will intimate you the date from when you can download your admit card. Candidates who are constantly in touch with us they can get all upcoming updates on NEET admit card. Please read the article to get details such as when to download your admit card, how to download etc.
Important Highlights about NEET Admit Card
- Candidates are instructed to keep their admit card preserve till the completion of MBBS/BDS admission.
- They need to access the official website of NTA NEET i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in in order to download their respective admit card.
- CBSE holds its rights to withdraw permission if a candidate is not eligible to appear in NEET exam even after issuing the roll number and admit card.
- It is probable that the admit card for NEET will be released in the second week of April 2023.
- The admit card contains details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, roll number, category, sub-category, photograph, date of birth, signature, question paper language, examination date, and timing.
Instructions to Download the Admit Card?
Here are the instructions that need to be followed by candidates in order to download their respective admit card.
- Please reach the official website of NEET and click the respective link for the admit card. Soon after clicking the link, a new page would appear on the screen.
- In the new page, you would be asked to enter detail such as your ‘Registration Number’, ‘date of birth’ and ‘Security PIN’.
- After entering the details, you need to click the submit button.
- That’s all! Your admit card will be there for you. Download it and take a printout of the same.
List of Required Documents
Here is the list of documents, a candidate needs to bring on the day of exam along with the admit card:
- One postcard size photograph of size 4*6 inch along with a white background. Candidate’s name and date must be printed on it. Please keep in mind that your photograph should be taken on or before 1st January 2021.
- One passport size photograph along with a white background. Candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph must be printed on it.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The respective authority will open the exam centre minimum 2½ hours commencement of the exam.
- Candidates have to bring their admit card along with a passport size photograph and one postcard size photograph.
- Candidates are restricted to bring any barred items in the examination hall.
- No candidate is allowed to leave his/her seat before the exam time is over.
- Candidates are required to sign on the attendance sheet twice. The first one will before beginning the registration process and second one at the handling over the sheets to the invigilator.
- If you had not submitted your application form correctly then you may have to face troubles at any point of time during the selection process.