The post provides every fractional detail associated with NEET exam pattern 2023. Candidates, willing to appear in NEET exam, are suggested to read the information mentioned in the post. Knowing the exam pattern will help you to cover the syllabus with ease. You will be able to know which parts of the syllabus is important and which parts should be given less effort. In this way, you can prepare the marks-scoring parts very quickly and you will have sufficient time to cover the remaining sections.
NEET is conducted at the national level for offering admissions into MBBS/BDS programmes in the colleges located across the country. If you are planned to appear in this exam then please read the information mentioned below.
NEET Exam Pattern 2023 Highlights
Here are the important highlights associated with the NEET exam pattern 2023:
- Mode of the exam: The test will be conducted in offline mode.
- Date of the exam: The probable date for the conducting NEET exam is May 2023.
- Total no. of Questions: There will be only one question paper consisting of 180 questions in total.
- Questions’ type: All the questions will be of objective type and there will be four options given for every question.
- Duration of the Exam: The test will be conducted over a duration of 3 hours. The timing would be notified to you at the later stage.
- Language Mode: NEET question paper will be prepared in several languages including Hindi, English, Tamil, Oriya, Assamese, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
Structure of the Question Paper
|Sections||No. of Question|
Marking Scheme in NEET Exam
- 4 marks will be provided to candidates for every correct attempt and hence the total marks of the question paper will be 720.
- The deduction of 1 mark will be done for every incorrect response.
- Candidates can use the black/blue ball point pen in order to mark their answers for the questions asked in the exam.
- Do not provide more than one answer for a single question as it will be treated as incorrect attempt and will lead to negative marking.
Question Paper Language
- The question paper would be available in Hindi, English, Telugu, Assamese, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Urdu & Kannada.
- Candidates have to choose the language mode of the question paper at the time of filling the online application form.
|Medium of the Question Paper||Exam Centers|
|English and Hindi Medium||All Examination Center Cities|
|English & Assamese||Examination Center Cities in Assam|
|English & Bengali||Examination Center Cities in West Bengal and Tripura|
|English & Gujarati||Examination Center Cities in Gujarat, Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|English & Marathi||Examination Center Cities in Maharashtra|
|English & Tamil||Examination Center Cities in Tamil Nadu|
|English & Telugu||Examination Center Cities in Andhra Pradesh &
|English & Oriya||Examination Center Cities in Odisha|
|English & Kannada||Examination Center Cities in Karnataka|
|English & Urdu||All Examination Centre Cities|