The “Directorate of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, Manipur” will release the official notification for Manipur ITI admission 2023. Through this process, candidates can get admission to a lot of private and government ITI in the state of Manipur. Candidates having basic qualifications like primary, secondary, or senior secondary can apply for various trades.
A lot of trades are offered by different ITI in the state such as Machinist, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Turner, Fitter, Electroplater, Electrician, Motor Vehicle, Mechanic Surveyor, Electronic Mechanic etc. Eligible candidates looking to apply need to ensure that they fill and submit the online application form before the last date. All the necessary details related to the Manipur ITI admission 2023 are provided in this article.
Manipur ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for Manipur ITI 2023 admission are given in the table below.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the online application form submission||Yet to be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form||Yet to be notified|
|Releasing of the merit list||Yet to be notified|
|Starting of the counselling process||Yet to be notified|
|Reporting to the allotted ITI for admission||Yet to be notified|
|Closure of the admission process||Yet to be notified|
|Beginning of the classes||Yet to be notified|
Manipur ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is strongly recommended that candidates should make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for admission.
- All the candidates must have a domicile of the state of Manipur.
- The age of a candidate at the time of admission should be more than 14 years. There is no upper age limit for admission.
- The candidate should have passed the class 10th exam from a recognized board.
- However, the educational qualification requirement may also vary from trade to trade. So, candidates must make sure that they check the specific criteria for the trade in which they are looking for admission.
Manipur ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
The application form will release in online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the Manipur ITI admission 2023 need to visit the official website in order to access the application form.
- After accessing the application form, candidates need to provide their necessary educational, contact, and personal details like name, date of birth, marks in the qualifying exam, gender, etc.
- Candidates should be very careful while filling details in the application form. In incorrect or fabricated detail can result in rejection of the application form.
- In addition to the details, candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph, and signature.
- After entering all the details or uploading the images, candidates may submit the application form.
- In the next step, aspirants need to pay the required a prescribed amount as an application fee.
- Once the application form and fee is submitted, candidates should take a printout of the same and keep it safe for the future requirement.
Manipur ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- The application forms submitted will be screened by the authorities. Once the application form submission process gets over.
- After screening the application form received, authorities will prepare the merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- The details about the counselling schedule and venue will be updated on the official website after the release of merit lists.
Admission process and Counselling
- All the formalities of seats allotment will take place during the counselling process.
- Authorities will also verify the documents of the documents at the time of the counselling. So, it is necessary for all the candidates to carry original documents while reporting for the counselling.
- In order to confirm the admission, aspirants must get their documents verified and pay the required admission fee.
- The candidature of those candidates who will be unable to complete the admission formalities before the last date will stand cancelled.
Important Documents for Manipur ITI Admission 2023
The candidates who are going for the counselling process must make sure that they have the following documents with them.
- Copy of the application form
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate, if applicable
- Proof for date of birth
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Address proof
- Seat allotment letter
- Passport size photographs
Frequently Asked questions
Question – 1: Can I apply for the Manipur ITI Admission 2023 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form for the Manipur ITI Admission 2023 will not release in offline mode. All the candidates need to apply online through the official website only.
Question – 2: Is there any entrance exam in order to select the eligible candidates for admission?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance test. Candidates will be selected based on their previous academic scores.
Question – 3: How can I get admission to ITI of my choice?
Answer: Please note that there will not be any entrance exam. Candidates are going to be shortlisted based on their previous academic records. In you are looking to get admission to ITI of your choice, you should make sure that you get good marks in the qualifying exam.
Question – 4: What if an eligible candidate applies for admission?
Answer: The authorities will verify all the documents before granting the admission. The candidature of such candidates will stand cancelled.
Question – 5: What are the age limits for admission?
Answer: The candidate should be older than 14 years in order to get admission. However, there is no provision for an upper age limit.