NATA Result 2021 might be announced probably in May 2021 by the COA (Council of Architecture). Candidates can check the result on the NATA portal after the link will be activated by the COA.
Candidates, who will obtain more than qualifying marks, are selected for the counseling process for B.Arch admission. NATA Result 2021 merit list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained out of 200 (total marks) by the candidates.
Marks of all the subjects will be uploaded on the NATA exam portal by the COA. You can check it after login in your NATA portal account. Those candidates who are not satisfied with the marks in any subjects, they can request for the rechecking.
COA provides a rechecking window for a specific period of time after that, you can’t claim about the rechecking. Candidates have to pay (Rs. 1000 per response sheet) money for the rechecking response sheet, if there is any mistake in the marking system, they will correct it and also refund the money in candidate bank account.
COA will declare the final result after completing all the process in the month of June 2021 and declares the merit list of the candidates. Qualified candidates will get admission in the B. Arch programme on the basis of merit list. Please read the article below to check all possible details about NATA exam result.
Important dates of NATA Result 2021
|Events after registration||Imp. Dates|
|NATA Date of Examination||April 2021|
|Response sheet of NATA||May 2021|
|Final result of NATA||May 2021|
About qualifying marks for NATA Result 2021
COA declares the final result on the basis of some rule and criteria. If candidates fulfill all criteria, it will be declared qualified candidate in NATA 2021 examination otherwise disqualified. You should know about qualifying process and criteria.
- Candidates should get minimum 25% marks (20 out of 80) in drawing portion.
- Candidates should also get minimum 25% marks (30 out of 120) in MCQs portion.
- Final qualifying marks out of 200, declared by the COA (Council of Architecture).
Response sheet of NATA 2021
- NATA response sheet declare by the COA. Response sheet contains subject’s wise marks of the candidates scored in the NATA exam.
- Response sheet link will be activated within 7 days after finishing the examination.
- Candidate can request for the rechecking, if he is not satisfied with the obtaining marks.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 per response sheet for rechecking within the stipulated time.
- Final result will be declared after the completion of rechecking process.
- There is no review available for the drawing sheet or pen & paper exam.
- Nobody will allow reviewing the response sheet after the final result announced.
How to download NATA Result 2021?
You can check or download the result of NATA. You can download it easily after following the steps. You have to save the result card for the further process of admission.
- First, visit on the official website of NATA.
- NATA result link will be shown on the home page of NATA portal.
- Click on the activation link of the NATA result.
- You can check your marks obtained in the examination out of 200.
- Your scorecard contains your subject wise marks, merit rank, and percentile score.
- You can download it by clicking the print/download button.
- It is very necessary for the counseling process, so you should save it at safe place.
In NATA, if two or more candidates get equal marks in the NATA examination, COA decides who more priority than other is to generate unique merit or rank. They decide on the basis of given below points. Those candidates, who fulfill the required points, get higher rank than other one. So, you should mention it for knowledge.
- First, COA decides on the basis of mathematics marks, which scored more marks in mathematics field get higher rank.
- If the tie is still exists, COA decide on the basis of wrong number of question in mathematics. Candidates having less number of wrong question will get higher rank.
- If tie is still exists, they will consider the marks of aptitude portion. Higher marks candidate get higher rank.
- In case tie is still exists, they decide on the basis of number of wrong answers in the aptitude section.
- If tie still exists, they decide on the basis of age, older candidate get more preference than other.