The official notification for Uttarakhand ITI admission 2023 will be released by the Uttarakhand board of technical education (UBTER). Through this admission process, candidates can get admission to various ITIs located in the state of Uttarakhand. Aspiring candidates must know that a large number of government ITI, as well as private ITI in the state of Uttarakhand will participate in this admission process. You should note that there will not be any entrance test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualifying examination merit. In this article, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to the Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
The official dates for the Uttarakhand ITI admission 2023 are given in the table below.
|Beginning of the application form submission in online mode||September 2023|
|Last date for online application form submission||To be announced|
|Date of release of the provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Starting of the counselling session||To be announced|
|Beginning of the classes||To be announced|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is the duty of the aspiring candidate to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- At the time of admission, the age of a candidate must be more than 14 years.
- The applicant should have cleared the class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The students who have passed the class 10th from NIOS are also eligible for the Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023.
- Those candidates who are going to appear for the 10th class or equivalent exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the admission have to submit the application form in online mode. To access the application form, candidates need to visit the official website. Given below are the instructions by which you may apply for the Uttarakhand ITI admission 2023 in an easy manner.
- To start the application process, candidates need to visit the official website.
- After opening the application form, aspirants are required to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- It is important for the candidates to provide details like qualifying exam marks, school of passing the qualifying exam, etc. accurately in the application form.
- Apart from the details, aspirants also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Please note that duly filled application form must be submitted before the last date.
- After entering the details, aspirants also need to pay the required application fee.
- It is also recommended that aspirants must keep a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt safe for future requirements.
The application fees for Uttarakhand ITI admission 2023 are different for the students of various categories as given below.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates: Rs. 350/-
Note: You should note that the fees that we have mentioned in this post are as per the notification of previous year. Application fees are subjected to change in the year 2023.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- Once the application process gets over, authorities will screen the application forms received.
- After screening the applications, the authority will prepare a merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- Candidates will be able to check the merit list through the official website of the Uttarakhand board of technical education (UBTER).
- Aspirants must note that authorities will release separate merit lists for various ITI courses.
- Candidates have to check their name/ registration number after accessing the merit list.
- Those aspirants who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling process as per the marks secured by them in the merit list.
- The schedule of the counselling will be available on the official website.
- The counselling process will take place in online mode through the official website i.e. ukiti.nic.in.
- During the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide the choice of institutes in which they are seeking admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I submit the application form for Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will be made available in online mode only. There is no provision for an offline application form submission.
Question – 2: Will the authorities be conducting any entrance test for selecting the candidates?
Answer: No, there will not any entrance test. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their previous academic performances.
Question – 3: What if I don’t want to take admission after filling the application form? Can I get the refund of the application fee submitted?
Answer: No, the application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any condition.
Question – 4: How can I get admission to my favourite ITI in Uttarakhand?
Answer: Aspirants must know that the admissions are provided strictly based on the academic performance of the candidates. So, you should make sure that you secure good marks in the qualifying exam. This will help you get your name in the merit list and get selected for admission to your favourite ITI in Uttarakhand.
Question – 5: What is the procedure to check the Uttarakhand ITI merit list 2023?
Answer: The authorities will make the merit list available in online mode only. Those who want to check the merit list need to visit the official website in order to open the same. Only those candidates will be selected for admission who will get their names in the merit list.
Question – 6: Is there a provision for separate forms for application and counselling?
Answer: Yes, the candidates have to fill a separate registration form for counselling. Only those candidates will be considered for admission who will fill and submit the registration form before the last date.