Karnataka Polytechnic is a state level entrance procedure conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on the behalf of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). It is a gateway for students to get admission in the first year of Diploma courses in various governments/aided polytechnic colleges. Karnataka Polytechnic application form 2021 will be provided to students possibly in the month of May 2021. Aspirants will get admission on the basis of their merit in class 10th.
Here, candidates can check details about Karnataka Polytechnic application form 2021 including application fee, eligibility & how to apply.
Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2021
To make the understanding of the whole process of Karnataka Polytechnic Application form 2021 easy, we will be providing students, the latest news about the exam. Here are some of the key elements offered by the exam.
- The application will be available for students in the month of April 2021.
- Students have to submit their application before the second week of May 2021.
- They can also buy the application form from the government & aided polytechnic institutions of Karnataka state or through the website.
- They will be required to fill the complete application form with attested documents & bank Challan and submit it in person to the nearest ‘Document Verification Cum online Application Submission Centers’.
- Students must not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
Application Fee Structure
- The registration fee will be Rs 100/- for general category and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/CAT-I categories.
- The fee can be paid via bank Challan at any branch of State Bank of Mysore.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Polytechnic
Students aspiring for the exam must know their eligibility before moving to form filling process:
- Qualifying Exam: Must clear class 10th or its equivalent exam either from a recognized board or from Karnataka Board. Students having board other than Karnataka Board will have to show the eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Educations, Bangalore.
- Subjects: Science & Mathematics subjects (compulsory).
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 35% marks required in the qualifying exam.
Karnataka Polytechnic Dates 2021
Aspirants applying for Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2021 must jot these given important details regarding the exam –
|Availability of online Application form||April 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||May 2021|
|Admit card availability||June 2021|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
|Result announcement||July 2021|
How to Apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2021
Candidates can apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and proceed to download the application form.
- Download the form.
- The application form can also be obtained through offline mode from government and aided polytechnic colleges of Karnataka state.
- Fill the particulars asked in the form.
- Fix the documents required and paste the recent photograph in the form.
- Also, undergo with document verification process and fill the option entry form at prescribed centres.
- Pay the required application fee and submit the application form in person.
- Aspirants also need to keep a printout of filled-in application form for future references.