IIT Bombay will conduct JEE Advanced 2022 on 28th August 2022 and release application form on 7th August 2022. It is a national level entrance examination scheduled by IITs across the country. The successful applicants of JEE Main examination are only eligible to write JEE Advanced examination. JEE Advanced 2022 is a gateway to admissions in engineering or architecture programs in the top institutes of India such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs etc. The applicants who wish to pursue their career in engineering or architecture field can check out the important details of JEE Advanced 2022 from this article below.
Latest News: JEE advanced 2022 application form is releasing on 7th August 2022.
JEE Advanced authority has provided some relaxations in the eligibility criteria. Check details
JEE Advanced 2022 Important Dates
The applicants who will qualify JEE Main 2022 will only be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2022. The important events along with respective dates related to JEE Advanced 2022 have been listed below.
|Opening date for online registration process||7th August 2022|
|Closing date for online registration process||11th August 2022|
|Availability of admit cards||23rd to 28th August 2022|
|Examination date of JEE Advanced 2022||28th August 2022|
|Release of answer key||1st September 2022|
|Getting feedbacks for answer key||3rd to 4th September 2022|
|Declaration of result||11th September 2022|
|Commencement of registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||11th to 12th September 2022|
|Examination date for Architecture Aptitude Test||14th September 2022|
|Declaration of result for Architecture Aptitude Test||17th September 2022|
|Commencement of seat allotment||—|
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
The applications will be invited from qualified applicants of JEE Main 2022 for JEE Advanced 2022. The application process will commence from 7th August 2022. The applicants need to apply on or before the last date of application.
- The applicants have to apply only through online mode for JEE Advanced 2022. No other mode of application will be allowed.
- The applicants can apply for the examination from this website jeeadv.nic.in.
- The applicants need to enter all the required details in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature.
- To complete the application process, the applicants also have to pay the application fee.
- The applicants are advised to cross check the entered details before submitting their forms.
The application fee can be paid either through online (via debit/credit card or net banking) or offline (via challan) mode. The application fee for different categories is as follows-
- The application fee for General/OBC categories is Rs. 2400/-
- The application fee for female applicants is Rs. 1200/-
- The application fee for reserved categories is Rs. 1200/-
- The late fee is Rs. 500/-
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2022
The eligibility criteria is an important factor to read on before applying for an examination. The applicants should go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the form for JEE Advanced. Check out the eligibility criteria mentioned below-
- Only those applicants can apply for JEE Advanced who have scored among the top 220000 ranks in JEE Main 2022.
- The applicants must have scored minimum 75% marks (65% in case of reserved categories) in their respective Boards to get admission in IITs, IIITs, NITs etc.
- The interested applicants can apply only for 2 times in JEE Advanced in consecutive years.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern
The applicants can plan their preparation for any examination quite well if they know the examination pattern of the examination. The examination pattern for JEE Advanced 2022 is as follows-
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Advanced 2022- Paper I & Paper II. Both the papers will be compulsory.
- The examination will be held in online mode.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi & English as well.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
The admit cards for JEE Advanced can be downloaded from the official website www.jeeadv.nic.in. The admit cards has been released now online. The admit cards have to be taken at the examination centre along with photo ID proof. Without admit card an applicant will not be allowed to write the examination.
JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be released at the website www.jeeadv.nic.in after few days of completion of the examination, most probably in the month of May 2022. The applicants can download the answer key from the website for reference.
Declaration of result
The examination result may declare in June 2022 at the official website www.jeeadv.nic.in. The applicants can login to the website & find out the link for results. On clicking the link, you will be directed to the results of JEE Advanced 2022.
Cut Off Mark
The cut off marks are decided by the examination authority. These are the minimum qualifying marks needed to through with the examination. The applicants who score the cut off marks will only be eligible for next stage of admission.
JEE Advanced 2022 Counseling
The counseling process will be held through online mode. The successful applicants have to register themselves for counseling. The counseling procedure will commence from the 4th week of June 2022. The successful applicants in counseling will get admission to their desired course at best IITs, IIITs, NITS etc.